New Students : Weiss Meets Pandora Winter

( Pandora's Pov )

When me and my siblings went our sprat ways I always did what I normally would do . I would go make fake statues of people and then use them as target practice . But today was different I had to work extra hard because of our initiation that was tomorrow . So once I had reached my training ground I used my semblance to make some earth dummies that I could shoot without hitting any living people . Once everything was in place I loaded my weapon and began shooting .

( Weiss's Pov )

Once I got away from that girl in the red hood I decided to walk around for a bit . As I was enjoying the peace and quiet I suddenly heard some loud coming from the woods so I went to see what was making that loud sound . When I was walking I saw a statue made of stone and then suddenly it exploded into paces and making me fall down on the ground . ( Play Video ) Then I hear someone running in my direction I slowly turned around and saw a girl with short platinum blond hair and her eyes where a light shade of blue . " I'm so sorry I didn't see you there when I was shooting . "

 I was about to shout at her but then I noticed that she had a very large gun in her hand and I felt a bit scared

I was about to shout at her but then I noticed that she had a very large gun in her hand and I felt a bit scared . She then knelt down and offered me a hand and I took it and she helped me up . " Again I'm really sorry your not hurt are you ? " I gently shook my head to tell her no . She the introduced herself to me " well my name is Pandora Winter but please just call me Pandora . So what's your name ? " when she asked me I put on my striate face again " Weiss Schnee heir to the Schnee dust company . "

 " Well it was very nice to meet you Mrs

" Well it was very nice to meet you Mrs. Schnee . I hope that our paths will cross again in the future . "

And after that Pandora made her way to the plat form where Ozpin and Glenda where waiting for her.........

( To Be Continued )