New Students : Blake Meets Opal Spring

( Opal's Pov )

When me and my sisters went to our normal places on school I went near the pond to read and to practice using my water semblance . As I was trying to make water turn into ice but then I heard a few people walking closer to me . So I turned around to see a boy with brown hair and he was warring body armor and so where his friends too . " hey there cutie . what's a pretty little thing like you doing at a school like this one ? " he asked and his friends started to form a circle around me .

Then out of know where one of them pulled off my hat to reveal my white cat ears

Then out of know where one of them pulled off my hat to reveal my white cat ears . " wah! Cardin she's a faunus ! " one of his friends shouted and I felt someone grab the back of my shirt and lifting me up in the air . " what should we do with her Cardin ? " as the one named Cardin came in front of me with a disgusted look " well what we do to all animals punish them..... " when he said that his friend dropped me on the ground and started laughing and trying to kick me but I made a water burrier around me and hid my face in my knees and silently cried for them to leave me alone " please go away ! " but they didn't then Cardin took out his weapon and started hitting the burrier .

I was so afraid and couldn't take it anymore " PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE !!!! "

( Blake's Pov )

" PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE !!!! " I heard someone shouting and I ran to where it was coming from . Once I got there I saw a girl being picked on by some jerks . " Hey ! leave her alone ! " I shouted and that caught there attention of the four boys . " oh yah what are you going to do if we don't . " he said with a smirk on his face and charged at me . When his weapon was about to hit me I used my semblance to escape his attack and then appeared behind him and made him fall to the ground with one kick . " you where saying ? " I said " tch ! I will remember this only next time I wont go so easy on you ! " he shouted and all four of them ran away .

( Play Video )

When Cardin and his friends ran away Blake made her way over to Opal who was amazed that she took him out just like that . Once Blake was in front of her she stretched out her hand for Opal to take it . " t-thank you for helping me ..... " Opal said in a shy voice " It was no problem and are you hurt anywhere .

 " Opal said in a shy voice " It was no problem and are you hurt anywhere

" Opal shook her head and the both of them walked into the school . " well B-Blake thanks again . But I have to go now my sisters are waiting for me bye . " Opal said and then ran to where her sisters , Ozpin and Glenda where waiting for her .................

( To Be Continued )