New Students : Ruby Meets Homura Autumn

( Homura's Pov )

When the Professor told us that we would be joining the school as students we where all so excited . He had also told us that the new students will be arriving soon . So me and my siblings went out to the court yard to see them all . Once we got there we went our separate ways and did what we would normally do and tried to blend in . Ellen went into one of the crowds to try and start a fight again and to show off how strong she was even though she's a hot head . Opal went to one of the empty chars by the court yard so she could read her books and do a little bit of her water semblance to make different shapes . And Pandora went to practice shooting at one of the trees and adding a bit of her earth semblance to the bullets . While I just sat on one of the stone pillars and enjoyed the cool breeze of the wind . But soon I was brought out of my thoughts when I hear two people walking by the pond .

I turned around so I was on my stomach and looked down to see two people talking

I turned around so I was on my stomach and looked down to see two people talking . One was a boy with blond hair and the other was a girl in a red cape . As I was watching them the girl noticed me and soon the boy did too .

( Play Video )

( Ruby's Pov )

As I was talking to John I noticed that someone was watching us . So I looked around and soon I saw that a girl with dark blue hair matched with pink eyes was watching us and soon John noticed her too . When I was about to talk to her she jumped down off of the tall pillar like it was nothing . And soon after walked over to us with her hands behind her back .

Once she stopped she bowed to us " Hello

Once she stopped she bowed to us " Hello . " " um hi " John said and introduced she introduced herself to us " My name is Homura Autumn its a pleasure to meet you both . " " Hi Homura I'm Ruby Rose . " " And I'm John Ark . " Once we finished our introductions I showed her my weapon and John did to . But when she showed us her weapon and how it works I started going all nerdy because of how cool it was .

( Time Skip )

When Ruby , John and Homura talked a bit more Ruby and John remembered that they needed to go to the ceremony for the first years but had one problem they didn't know they way to get there ! They started to panic but then stopped when Homura grabbed their wrists and lead them to the entrance . " Well this is as far as I go from hear I hope that our paths will cross again Ruby and John . " Homura said bowing to them and then walked away into the crowed of people and making her way to the plat form where Ozpin , Glenda and her sisters where waiting for her ..............

( To Be Continued )