New Students : Yang Meets Ellen Summer

( Ellen's Pov )

Once my sisters where out of my sight I wanted a bit of silence but then some guys ran passed me and in the process making me trip . " HEY TIN MAN !!! " I shouted and he turned around to face me " what do you want pancake ? " " huh pancake ? " then on of his buddy's came up behind me and groped one of my breasts . " its because your chest is as flat as a pancake ! " he shouted and then let go of my breasts . Once he let go and the started making more jokes about my flat chest I released my fire semblance to

 Once he let go and the started making more jokes about my flat chest I released my fire semblance to

give me a little boost and then I kicked  the guy in the chest . " W-WHAT THE HELL !! " " YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT YOU BITCH !!! " they shouted and got out their weapons ready to attack me . I gave the four boys a death glare and some of the other students circled around to see us fight . " I would like to see the four of you try to beat me . That is unless your all too scared . " And after I said that they started attacking " this is going to be a lot of fun.........." I said to my self and started fighting .

( Yang's Pov )

I was walking around with my friends and talking about some random junk when I hear something flying towards me and crash into the ground . " t-that smarts ......" I heard the guy say and then I picked him up by the caller of his shirt . " what in the world did this to you ? " I asked and he pointed to the crowd of people gathering . " j-just be warned s-she's stronger then s-she looks !! " he yelled and ran away leaving a trail of dust behind him . I then turned back to see two more people where sent flying . " IS THAT ALL YOU GOT !!! I CAN KEEP THIS UP ALL DAY AND NOT BRAKE A SINGAL SWET !!! " I heard someone shout as I made my way to see what's going on in the crowed of people .

When I got threw the crowed of people I saw a girl with orange hair tied into to pig tails

When I got threw the crowed of people I saw a girl with orange hair tied into to pig tails . " well three down and one to go . Any last words before I kick your ass tin man ? " after she said that he charged at her with his malice and ready to hit her . But once it came into contact with her there was a cloud of smoke so we couldn't see what was going on .

( Play Video )

Once the smoke cleared everyone was in shock because she had stopped the weapon with her bear hands that where on fire . " wah ? " he staired in shock and then she nocked the weapon out of his hands then back flipped away from him and when she had the right distance she charged full speed at him .

Then she jumped in to the air and kicked him right into the wall of the school building

Then she jumped in to the air and kicked him right into the wall of the school building . " hmm that's what you guys get for making fun of me and for groping my breasts ." Once the fight was over everyone went to go into the school and Ellen was going to but she then was stopped by a girl with golden bland hair . " what is it do you want to pick a fight with me to ? " " wow easy there grille I'm not hear to pick a fight with you . " " oh then what do you want ? " " Id like to know your name if that not to much trouble . " Ellen calmed down first and then answered " I am Ellen Summer and who are you ? " But before Yang answered she extended her hand so Ellen could shake it " well Ellen I'm Yang Xiao Long . " When Yang said that Ellen and her shook hands " please to make your acquaintance Yang " " Same hear . " Soon as they where done talking they both walked up to the school . " well this is where we part hope to see you around Yang . " Ellen said and made her way to her sisters sides along with Ozpin and Glenda and waited for the ceremony to start .....................

( To Be Continued )