A Sleep Over In The Ball Room A The Second Meeting

( Play Video )

( Night Time )

Once everything was settled Glenda told all the students to gather in the ball room for the night . Homura , Pandora , Opal and Ellen found a spot that didn't have to many people sleeping at . When they finished setting up their sleeping bags they pulled out there scrolls and started playing a four player fighting game .

( Time Skip )

As the four sisters paused their game and where waiting for Homura to come back rom the bathroom . Homura hears someone calling her so she turned her head to see Yang and Ruby walking up to her . " H : oh hi Ruby . Whos your friend there ? " " R : She's not my friend she's my older sister Yang . " " H : oh I'm sorry . " " Y : its fine so you must be Homura . " " H : how do you know my name ?! " " Y : came down Ruby told me . " " H : oh ok . " as they continued talking Homura hear her sisters walking up to her . " E : HEY HOMURA ! how long are you going to ta-! " she was cut off when she sees Yang staring at her . " H : sorry I didn't mean to keep you all waiting . " " R : who are these three girls Homura ? " " H : well how do I put this . There my sisters....." When she said that Ruby and Yang had shocked looks on their faces . " RY : your sisters !! " " E : yep pretty much . " Ellen said then they all heard someone shushing them . All of them look over to see Blake reading her book " O : h-hi Blake . " Opal said in a quiet voice then Weiss marched up the grope " W : what are you all doing some of us are trying to- ! " " RWY : OH NOT YOU AGAIN !! " " R : shh ! she's wright people are trying to sleep . " " W : oh so now your on my side . " " R : I was always on your side . " " Y : yah what's your problem with my sister she's only trying to be nice ! " " W : She's a hazard to my heath ! " Once she said the Blake picked up the candle stick and blew out the candles making the three of them stop shouting . When it went quiet Homura and sisters went back to their sleeping bags and went to sleep for the night .........

( To Be Continued )