25:Fighting Hundreds

Start from the beginning

A message appeared before him.

"Oh?" Kian stopped his attacks to read the contents.

----------

Name: Killing Hundreds
Type: Optional
Level: (Depends on the current Level)
Time Limit: Duration of Overflow

Description:

A war against humans and monsters occurred and you're currently sided with the humans. You need to reduce the battle power of the enemies.

Requirements:

0/500 Monsters Killed

Rewards:

10K EXP
5K Mid-Ranked Rune Stones
Magic and Spirit Points +5

-----------

His eyebrows shot up. This was the first time he ever received a quest for monster subjugation. Since this game aims to make the world feel as real as possible, quests were not given by the system but by the local residents of this world or the NPCs.

"Timely" he felt elated.

What he needs right now is strength. Just the experience points reward from this was already high not to mention the five point reward for the Magic and Spirit Points which would be helpful in casting skills.

He summoned Xian beside him.

"Xian, keep a look out for monsters sneak attacking me." he said and resumed his slaughter.

He even went as far as to use his mana like water just to unleash multiple skills all at once.

An hour later, Kian and the others were already spent. Some of the players could barely even stand up despite their high stat point.

Kian sat inside a circle together with a few other players. They were surrounded by a few players who just switched with them to rest.

He opened the Quest Window to see the quest.

"Juat a few more till five hundred. Man, this is a pain" he complained and closed the window.

He thought that killing five hundred monsters with help from the other players was a breeze. To think that it actually wasn't so easy.

Despite his complaints, he still felt excited since there's only a few more monsters before he could get the rwards.

He saw Bea sat down near him as she took out a bottle of water and drank.

"Kian, what random quest did you acquire?" she asked as she turned around.

"Kill five hundred monsters. You?" Kian asked.

Her eyes went wide before she answered...

"Mine's kill 100 monsters using Formations. Mine's easier than you"

Kian couldn't help but groan upon hearing her answer.

It seems that the rule of ranking quests also apply to other quests as well. The faster a person levels up, the harder the quests they will receive.

If this was still a normal game, Kian would've been happy since it would keep the balance within the game. However, they were now in a death game.

He decided to open his Status Screen since his energy still haven't rrecovered that much.

[][][][][]

Name: Kian
Class: Magus (Gloom Warlock)
Sub-class: Enchanter
Element: Darkness, Metal

Rank: Warlock
Level:50

HP:100%
MP:100%

Affiliation: Gloom Faction

Strength:10 (2)
Agility:10 (2)
Vitality:18 (2)
Dexterity:10 (2)
Magic:80 (3)
Spirit:80 (3)

Rune Stones:27.8k

EXP: 40%

[][][][][]

Skills(Created):

Bullet I (90%)
Adhesive Shot (85%)
Liquid Metal (35%)
Phantom Bullet (40%)

Skills(Learned):

Mana Gathering (Passive)
Flight (30%)
Dark Element Application I (Passive)

[][][][][]

"Just a few more experience points before I get a ranking quest" he turned serious.

He had a bad feeling all along about the ranking quest for the Grand Warlock rank.

As he was about to stand up, a force hit him and he was suddenly sent flying. He landed on the ground with a bang, creating a loud explosion.

Kian groaned as he tried to stand up. He noticed that his health points was down to sixty five percent.

He turned back to see the second boss, the Barbaric Bullish Axeman. The other players who weren't paying attention were also sent flying just like him.

At the same time, a Status screen appeared on front of him.

------------

Revamped...

I just wanna say thank you to all of those who read, voted and followed me on wattpad.

Thanks for the support guys. I hope you'll still keep reading the next chapters.