41. I love you way too much to let go

.

--'

@EiraSK96 : Let my eyes tell you the story of how much I love you 😍

EIRA

"Hey you.." He whispered looking into my eyes.

"Hey you.." I whispered back closing the distance between us and hugging him.

He hugged me back, running his hand through my hair while I inhaled his scent.

"Am I dreaming?" I questioned, inhaling his cologne again. He smelled rich.

"Want me to pinch you, babe?" He asked back chuckling.

"No, If I'm dreaming..I don't wanna wake up from it." I told him, smiling in his chest.

"What did you think? I won't be able to convince anyone? I'm Virat Kohli." He shot back smugly.

"I never thought you would put so much effort for me, Virat. I'm just a girl." I said to him, and it was true.

I didn't think he was capable of being this passionate towards anyone other than his cricket.

"But you're my girl and I love you." He murmured back as I pulled out of thr hug and looked at him.

"This means so much to me Virat. And I know I say that all the time, but you coming here...wanting to marry me, it's so crazy." I told him, leaning against him. The balcony door was closed and I was happy about it.

"It is. Not crazy than us though." Virat answered me back and I smiled.

"Mhmmm." I hummed. Virat smirked at me taking my hand and holding it against him.

"I reckon someone called me overrated." He repeated my tweet about him. I laughed.

"I reckon someone called me obsessed with Virat Kohli." I shot back, chuckling at him.

"Are you now?" He questioned.

"I might be." I replied softly.

We both kept quiet for a moment, I inhaled a deep breath and tightened ny fingers against Virat's hold

"Aren't you scared Virat?" I asked him softly.

There was so much to be scared of, why was he not?

"Of what?"

"Of everyone. How they're gonna react?"

Virat let out a deep sigh and looked at me. He made a small noise in his throat and held my chin up with his finger.

"I am not. Don't over think anything Eira, we haven't even started our journey yet babe." He tried to make me feel better. Him being with me did that anyway.