39. He is very convincing

______________________________________

@Virat.Kohli : Never letting you go.

Kohli : Never letting you go

EIRA

I Love You.

I always thought there was a special moment when two people said the three magical worde to each other for the very first time.

Virat and I never had that moment with each other. Every moment we spent with each other was special but we never said our I love you on a magnificent occasion.

It happened simply. We were talking on face time one day, and as we were about to say our good bye's, I told him 'Bye Virat, I love you.'

I still remember the expression on his face, that shocked to love struck expression.

And then he said it back, 'Good Night babe, I love you too.' And that was it. That's how we started to say it.

Now that I think of it, those were the easier times. Moments that weren't so complicated, moments that made me happy, us..happy.

After Virat had met me, he had gone back home. I was kind of engaged to him, and I was kind of not.

I certainly didn't feel like an engaged person.

I texted him that I couldn't talk to him, I had sworn on Farhan bhai, and I couldn't do that to him. He told me he understood and that he would find a way.

A few days passed by like this, I didn't contact Virat, at all. I kept the promise I had made to Farhan bhai, he asked me to choose between him and Virat. It was stupid of him to ask me about that, I would always choose my brother over my boyfriend err fiance, and so I did.

Promising him was hard but what was more hard, was the fact that I missed Virat too much. I was in pain, pain that wasn't physical but pain that was unbearable.

I missed his messages, I missed our late night conversations, I missed him calling me 'Babe'. I missed sending him my crazy selfies, I missed everything about him.

A part of me had hoped he would come here again, to see me. But the rational part of me shrugged those thoughts away.

I kept myself busy by cleaning everything I could get my hands on, I wasn't happy and I made sure everyone saw that.

My mother saw me crying several times, and Farhan who was busy preparing for the semi finals of the PSL saw my sadness too.

He tried to cheer me up, but it wasn't working.

How could I just be happy like this? I wanted to be happy, but my heart didn't let me. I wanted to scream that Virat had proposed to me, I wanted to shout that I loved Virat. But I kept it all in.