14. His perception

VIRAT

Her hair was sprawled all over her back, it was a mix shade of black and brown, dark and tawny at the same time.

Her eyes bright and beautiful, adorned by long lashes..warm, playful, clever and yet completely imnocent eyes.

Eyes that could make her sin and keep her pure at the same time.

Eyes that would ask you to love her and then snap you out of it, and tell you your dreams will never turn into reality.

Eyes that were so different and yet not different at all.

She wasn't the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, she might even be average but the intensity in everything she did or the intensity I looked at her with, changed everything.

Her cheeks were slightly full, but she had the best cheek bones, that made her look more natural and wonderful.

Her skin looked creamy, and I wanted to touch it. I really want to just see the texture on her skin and the fact that I cannot touch her the way I would like to, makes me want to do it more.

She is just a girl, A Pakistani girl at that, yet I have this weird sensation in myself, which I know she is feeling too.

"Thora aur ghaur se dekho ge to aankhein bahar aa jayeingi, Virat." She snapped me out of my haze and I chuckled looking at her.

"Jese you hadn't checked me out when you came huh?" I fired back and she smirked at me slightly.

"I did. But not with this intensity." She shot back.

"Kabhi koi Pakistani larki ek gaari main nahin bethi na mere saath." I told her I had never had a Pakistani girl sit beside me before.

"Haan aur main to Rahul David ke sath long drives par jaati rahi hoon." She stated sarcastically and then flipped her hair making me roll my eyes.

"Okay, Miss Eira. I won't stare anymore."

"Babe, you can stare all you want, you just can't touch." She said, a full smirk on her face now and her eyes so playful, they glimmered.

"You sure about that?"

"Oh yes, babe." She smirked again.

"Are you flirting with me?" I questioned, smirking back. She definitely was. Wasn't she?

"No, I'm just telling you, you should stop thinking about touching me." She straightened her posture.

"But I didn't-" I tried to lie.

"Virat, I am going to be a Psychologist soon, I can read your eyes." She said.

"Okay, fine. So say if you weren't bound by certain things, like your morals..you would want to touch me right?" I asked just out of curiosity and playfulness.

She straight up smiled at me, an embarrassed smile actually. Flirty Eira was gone and got replaced with the girl who had her cheeks tinted red.

"Can we please talk about something else?" She said, gulping.

"Why, Is Eira about to blush again?" I teased her.

"Virat! You're an ass, I swear." She scoffed but her cheeks were still red.

"And You're the most wonderful person ever!" I commented being sarcastic.

"Well..thanks." She murmured.

"It wasn't a compliment."

"I know..and yet I took it." We both laughed.

I looked outside the window and so did she. She took out her phone and texted her sister from time to time. I had noticed that ever since she came to meet me.