32. Pakistan

!

______________________________________

EIRA

@EiraSK96 : i woke up like this 👅💫💄💅

Pakistan. My land. My country. My pride.

And Lahore, my city. I had grown up here, I had called this place my home and that feeling couldn't ever go away.

I had came to Pakistan after six months and yet everything was the same. Every face was similar, every smile heart warming and every hug familiar.

Reem's wedding was an event that my friends and I could never miss in a million years. She was my best friend, my confidant, my sister and the only person who knew about Virat and didn't judge me for a second.

She trusted me so much, she even allowed me to dress her up for the mehndi fuction. She knew I wouldn't fuck this up, I had the make up skills.

"Eira, I don't think this color would suit my face." She whined as I applied a tinge shade of orange in her eyes. I had yet to blend it with several other colours.

"Oh shut it Reem. You look like a doll." I told her and then began to blend the colours using the brush.

"Did I hear you say troll?" She asked with a gasp and I hit her shoulder.

"Bitch! Just close your eyes already." I groaned and she sighed, finally closing her eyes. I started my work again.

"Acha acha. Can you believe I am getting married?" She asked me and I shook my head.

I couldn't believe alot of things in my life at the moment.

"Not really, I mean every time I think of you getting married, all I can think is fifteen year old Reem crushing on Farhan bhai!" I gushed, making her look up in defense.

"Hey! I had a thing for cricketers back then."

"Sure, you did." I said and pushed her head back, forcing her to close her eyes at the moment.

"Oh please, you're in no position to judge me, you crushed on Shahid Afridi and now you're dating Virat Kohli." She murmured making me laugh.

I laughed openly at my fifteen year old self crushing over Shahid Afridi. A part of me would always.

"Haan so? Cricketers turn me on." I defended myself and then finally picked up an eyeliner.

"There's a thing about sportsmen, warna to yahan par a guy can't even turn on a lightbulb if he's not into sports or acting."

We both laughed again and I had to pull my hand away just so I wouldn't ruin her make up.

"Isn't Arsalan a businessman?" I asked after a while and applied a thin coat of eyeliner over her left eye.