38. Virat is here

Updating on a monday. Who does that 😣😣😣

Since you all were asking where is Virat

Since you all were asking where is Virat. Here he is 😏😏

SO MANY VIRAT AND EIRA FEELS IN THIS CHAP OMG 😍😍

Ok now. Vote and comment xoxo

EIRA

As Reem talked to me on the landline, before I left home..she told me some thing that blew my mind away.

Some thing that made me feel shocked, surprised and crazy at the same time.

Virat was in Dubai. For me. He was here.

Reem said 'He's here for you Eira, and he wants to see you in his hotel, he says if he can't date you, he'll still find a way to be with you.'

I knew what that meant, but I was still in denial.

My heart was racing so fast, Was it because of the fact that I was going to see him? Or maybe because I was meeting him after lying to my mother?

Or maybe it was because I was about to betray my brother? The elevator dinged and I finally got out.

I was in the same hotel that I met Virat at, before.

And there he was.

Virat.

I don't think there were enough words in the dictionary to define him. He was attractive, charming but also so much more.

Everyone wanted me to have a normal life.

But I, I wanted some thing so much more. I wanted adventure and passion, I wanted a love that would consume me.

My heart thumped against my chest, as I stared at him. He looked like a bright ray of sunlight after a dark night, like the first drop of rain on the driest of lands, he looked like a reason to breathe and a reason to live for.

He was in a white shirt and I was dressed in black. I was the black that had to mould with him.

Because black and white can never be apart..right? They always find their way back to each other in some sort of way. They're always connected with each other.