6. Family

"Team India is in a alot of trouble at the moment, usually chasing isn't a big deal for them but I would say Australia really got to them this time, Nerves are spread all over the Wankhede Stadium-"

Ravi Shastri's commentary was in full mode as Farhan Bhai and I sat in the living room watching an exciting game of cricket.

I shoved a few Pringles in my mouth and kept glancing carefully at the screen.

"Kya lagta hai bhai? Jeet jayega India?" I asked my brother Farhan who was sat across me drinking some sort of weird protein shake.

Farhan Bhai changed his direction and looked at me.

"Virat has a very calculating posture, Easily jeet sakte hain agar wicket sambhal lay Kohli." He responded.

Watching me eat another bite of the crunchy chips, Farhan bhai lowered his voice and then talked to me again.

"You know Asher bhai is here right. The least you can do is go greet Bhabhi and Bhai." He asked me, suggesting I go and meet my brother and sister in law who had came back from their vacation in the evening.

"Arey! Why should I? They left for Muree and didn't even tell me. I waited for Fadi but he was sleeping." I answered him, completely annoyed.

The only reason I was a little happy with their return was because of my five year old nephew, Fahad.

"Didn't bhai come and meet you? He said he'd make you understand the situation." He reasoned.

"He didn't come though."

Farhan opened his mouth to say something but quickly diverted his attention towards the television.

"Oye! Ye gaya ek aur." He yelled.

India had just lost their eight wicket.

I took out my phone and started tweeting live.

@EiraSK96 : The only way India can win from here is if Virat Kohli stops being careless. Those lose shots can cause the defeat.

@EiraSK96 : Okay that four was beauty.

@EiraSK96 : Aussies can be such pain in the ass. No sportsman spirit.

@EiraSK96 : Ha! And there, another six.

@EiraSK96 : India depends fuckin way too much on VK.

@EiraSK96 : Okay! Honestly this is unreal. Beautifully played by Virat Kohli.

@EiraSK96 : Aaanddd here he goes with his arrogance. Why give aussies the reaction they want?

@EiraSK96 : 6 off 3. Easy if played sensibly.

@EiraSK96 : Damn. Who was that again? Indian cricketers look the same, so hard to remember em all.

@EiraSK96 : Last wicket, Virat Kohli not on strike. India's in trouble lmao

@EiraSK96 : Eh, Hes back on strike!!!

@EiraSK96 : Okay can i say i really am impressed? Intelligent batting from VK.

@EiraSK96 : 1 of 1? Go Australiaaa 😂😂😂

@EiraSK96 : Congrats Aussies xx You won the game, but VK still has all the spotlight! A wonderful game of cricket tonight. Thrill and excitement 👏👏