who are you? Part 2

Start from the beginning

Once the song ended the car stopped I turn to look in front and was amazed to see a mansion.

Judging by the size I would say I had three floors. Vic turn off the car and we started to walk toward the mansion's door.

Once he opened it I was once more amazed to see so many people walk from one side to another their were some kids running around ,and once me and Vic entered every one stopped and bowed their heads towards Vic and said "Alpha?".

Vic responded by just nodding. After that everyone went to what they were doing.

Vic walked me to a room. I guess it was his room he had a bed to the corner of the room the bed had stained moon night blue sheets.

A night stand with a lamp. A desk with a laptop and a bulletin board with a colage of pictures.

Their were pictures of him and little kids,elders,adult,and teenagers. He had 3 doors one I guess was his bathroom and the other one must be for his closet.

The other one i knew lead to the hallway since I came in through that one.

I sat on top of the bed and he stood still and look as he was speaking with someone in his mind after about 6 minutes

He said he had so things to do and that I had to wait in his room. I answered with a nod then he left.

Vic's pov -

Daniela and me went to her apartment and she went in and got her stuff she came back and stayed quiet the whole ride to my pack house.

I took her in and I was saluted by my pack once I came in. I took Daniela to my room she sat down on top of my bed.

I was going to lay down and watch a movie with her but my beta told me they spotted 10 wolves.

I told to kill them all and capture 2 so we could question them. I told Daniela I had things to do and to wait I'm my room.

She answered with a simple nod.

Daniela's pov-

When Vic left I called the morgue and ask them if they could burry him they agreed.

Once I hung up I decided to take a shower. I had two doors in front of me and I couldn't tell which one lead to the bathroom.

Their was one to the right and another to the left both doors were painted a light brown It was so hard to tell which door lead to the bathroom so in the end

I went for the left door and ended up in a walk in closet I decided to look for a towel since me being the stupid person forgot to bring one I eventual found one but I also found a pile of women cloth.

I was kinda surprised but then I decide not to worry about it. I got out the walk in closet and went for the door on the right that lead to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and put on some forest green skinny jeans and a blue tank top.

I laid on Vic's bed and was bored. After a while of thinking of things to do I decide to play music. I stood up and opened the small bag of my sports bag and pulled out my iPod.

I went back to the bed and laid back down with my earphone already in my ears I unlocked my iPod and looked through my songs and decided to put kissing cars by piece the veil I signed along with my eyes close.-

As we wake up in your room
Your face is the first thing I see
The first time I've seen love
And the last I'll ever need
You remind her that your future
Will be nothing without her
Never lose her, I'm afraid
Better think of something good to say
But its all been done more than once
I'll keep on trying
Oh god don't let me be the only one who says