"Get over it. River!" The fireworks went off, dazzling the audience.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah! Stop telling yourself excuses!"

Willow watched intently as Trent and Brittany kept going.

"Can't do nothing but keep going!" Trent sang.

Willow sniffled.

"Trent, you and Brittany look amazing." She muttered.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah! Gotta keep moving forward. Keep going, keep going keep walking on the path you've decided!"

The lights turned to the front as Trent and Brittany were at the front again. Trent sighed as his and Brittany's solo came up.

"Just before your very eyes, a river is flowing. Broadly, it's such a great river!" Trent sang.

If the small group of girls weren't fangirling over Trent before, they were now. The size of the group was also beginning to grow.

"Darkly, deeply, even so the current may be fast, even so!" Brittany sang, having the men fall in love.

"Relax, relax, relax, relax!" The backup singers chimed in, adding a sense of harmony.

"You don't need to be afraid, even if the other side can't be seen. That's right, the other side is there,"

Trent never felt as amazing as he did now, it was like all of the magic he heard from his CDs of Starlights was coming from him and everyone else.

"So more, you just need to believe yourself! Inside your heart too, is a river. A river of sweat and tears!"

One of the flying Formless came early and landed near the stage. A handsome man with glasses fired at it with the undead blasters, and it fell instantly.

"These things really do work!" He yelled to the others.

"Of course they do you idiot!"

"Even if you fail, even if you cry it's ok to start over. You can't complain,"

This causes Amanda and Arwen to look up and notice the flying Formless entering view.

"Crap!" Amanda cursed as the ship lifted off and went right towards them.

"Cling to your dream until it one day comes true."

Arwen grabbed the handles on her side of the ship and began firing.

"You're not going anywhere near the park!" Amanda growled.

"Cross the river! You can do it!"

The fireworks shot up again and everyone cheered loudly.

Trent sighed as the lights dimmed and they left the stage for Main Street, that felt amazing.

----------------------------

"The formless are coming in Chiro." Gibson said.

Chiro peeked out of the alleyway and saw the army of formless coming into view.

They looked around for any source of life, even peeking through trash cans and inside buildings. The music that shot through the speakers made the monsters jump a bit before looking around. Heart shaped lights began to cover the buildings and began circling around.

The Hyperforce looked around before they saw Brittany coming out from behind a panel on top of a smaller building.

"At first it didn't hit me." She sang.

"It felt a bit bothersome." Skyla chimed in from another building.

Yui held onto a hand of a huge fake plastic robot.