Chapter 26

Hey! Another day another chapter, this time Willow comes to grips with her heritage...and maybe a few other things. Please enjoy!

-----------------------------

Diamanda kept running, she had to find Sueronia. She had to go to it! She couldn't stay on Shuggazoom like her vessel decided to. She just had to find out who she really is.

She darted to the bridge, knowing the Hyperforce would be right behind her. She did not care, she had to leave. She entered the Zone of Wasted Years and was about to fly into the sky when she felt someone behind her. Diamanda looked to see Sage. She jumped and backed up.

"What do you want?" She asked.

Sage shrugged.

"To help you, what else?"

Diamanda frowned.

"Yeah sure. Now leave me be, I got a home to go to." She said and began to blast off when a hand grabbed her and threw her back down.

She coughed and got up, about to blast Sage into next week.

"Come on! Do you really think you should go back to that planet?! You still have all this power, all this evil, are you just going to squander it just because you wanna find your home planet and be with your kind?" Sage asked in a fake whiny voice.

Diamanda growled.

"I know what you're trying to do pal, and it ain't working for me! I need to know what the hell I am before I go back to evil!" She barked.

Sage looked around.

"I didn't take the time to figure out myself because I knew I had plans to carry out! You could rule galaxies with your power Diamanda!" Sage urged.

Diamanda growled and threw several white fireballs at him.

"You don't control me! No one does! I do whatever I please! The only reason I brought you out of Trent's body was so that I could use you, not the other way around!" She yelled as Sage kept dodging.

Sage's mouth gaped open in shock and amusement before quickly dodging the next fire ball.

"Oh Dia! I had no idea I was just a pawn!" He said, clearly not caring.

Diamanda growled as she fired at him again as Sage shot electrical shocks at her. She flinched before fully blasting Sage away. He quickly got up and sent blasts of dark energy at her before she dodged them and turned her fingers into dragon claws. Sage morphed his hands into knives as the two attempted to slash at each other. Diamanda was scratched in the face before she kicked Sage.
The two fought for a good several minutes before Sage even got another hit in. Diamanda breathed fire as Sage shielded himself. He noticed something behind her and dodged. Before Diamanda could react, Skelemandarin used his blaster on her. Diamanda was blasted into a rock and fell. She struggled to get up as Sage stood over her, Skelemandarin following right behind him.

"You know, in stories like these the kidnapped person would barely put up a fight. Yet you still fought as much as you did, I am impressed!" He said before staring at her choker.

He placed a foot on her stomach and held her up by her hair.

"Then again...I wonder if you'll put up much of a fight after this." He said before removing it.

He dropped Diamanda to the ground as she weakly got up. She tried to create a fire ball and throw it at him, but nothing happened. She looked at her hand, as if she couldn't recognize it. Diamanda looked up at Sage.