"Got everything?" He asks, hoisting his own luggage over his shoulder.

"Yep." I say and open the door. The sun is barely peeking over the horizon so it's still mostly dark. I'm slightly cold as I walk out of the house and to the curb where our car is parked. I open the backseat and both my dad and I toss in our bags. I keep my backpack with me in the passenger seat and buckle up. My dad starts the car and pulls out into the street. I think we pass maybe four cars the entire drive to the airport. It makes sense though, who in their right mind would be up so early unless they had to?

Half an hour later, my dad pulls up to the airport and we find a spot to park. I open the backseat and grab out my duffle bag, slinging it over my shoulder as I follow my dad inside the airport.

"Time to wake up Lauren." My dad teases as I rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Not gonna happen for at least another hour." I joke back. As much as I was ticked at my dad for leaving us, I did have fun with him when he was around.

Inside the airport, my dad and I check our bags to see if they can fit as carry on. Luckily, both of them do and we make our way to security. After breezing through that, I check my phone to see what time it is. Nearly 6:00am, when we were supposed to meet the boys. I was literally meeting the boys, unfortunately not in my best state. I only had on mascara and I have worn more stylish outfits in my lifetime. We had just arrived at the restaurant we decided to meet at when my dad starts waving at these two boys standing by the restaurant.

"Gilinsky, Johnson!" My dad calls out. The boys look at us in recognition.

"Hey boys, nice to see you!" My dad greets them. They return the favour and look back and forth between me and my dad expectantly. One of the boys is tall, dark haired and let's just say, really hot. The other one is shorter, thinner and blonde. Although he's not nearly as hot as his friend, I think he's cute.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. Boys, meet my daughter Lauren. Lauren, this is Jack and Jack." My dad introduces. Jack and Jack? Which one was Gilinsky and which one was Johnson?

"I'm Jack Gilinsky." The hot one says as if reading my mind. "Johnson calls me G." He says with a smile. Maybe he wasn't going to be obnoxious.

"And you can call me Johnson." The blonde one says.

"Oh look, there's Shawn." My dad says looking over at the security gate. A dark haired boy who actually looks as tired as I do joins our little group. Unlike Johnson, who was somehow bright eyed this early in the morning, the boy who my dad referred to as Shawn looks barely awake. He shuffles over to us, a black duffel bag slung over his red hoodie.

"Shawn, I'd like you to meet my daughter Lauren. Lauren, this is Shawn Mendes." My dad says. Shawn smiles cutely. Yes, cutely. Why were all three of them so attractive? Shawn gives G and Johnson a shy smile as he comes and stands beside me. It's quiet for a moment, until I hear boys talking and laughing loudly behind me. Turning around, I see four more boys heading our way. Now these are probably going to be the obnoxious ones.

"Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Taylor." My dad points them all out to me as they join our group, giving bro hugs and high fives to the Jacks and Shawn.

"Who are you?" Cameron asks, eyeing me up and down.

"I'm Lauren, his daughter." I say before my dad can.