Bonus Chapter

Supernatural does not belong to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  It was Halloween. I had never experienced the creepy holiday because of my captivity. Jen wanted to take me to a haunted house while Jared wanted to take me Trick or Treating. The prospect of free candy was intriguing. Jen told me not to worry about a costume as she had something for me to wear. She wanted for me to be a part of a group costume. They forced me to watch some episodes of a show called Supernatural. The first episode scared me but it gradually got more bearable.  

  For the group costume they decided I would be Castiel, as I was the most clueless and naive of the group. Jen was short and her name was close to the actor's so she would be Dean. She assured me that even though she ships 'Destiel', she would not flirt with me because it would be uncomfortable for both of us. Jared dressed up as Sam as he was taller. 

  Jen had found a cheap tan trench coat at a thrift store. It hid my wings well. She also made a cheap pair of black wings. Fake wings over real wings. Everything had to be perfect. 

  At school many people were dressed as Fallen Angel and Rebel. I was surprised Jared didn't dress as Rebel, but apparently Jen talked him out of it. As I entered the class, I was taken aback by Emily's costume. She was dressed as me. Not civilian me, but hero me. She wore a shaggy wig to mimic my short hair and faux feather black wings. One thing stood out. She was wearing my goggles. I narrowed my eyes at her. I hadn't been able to find them after a patrol last night. She must have snatched them off the table when I was distracted. She smiled a knowing smile. I excused myself from Jen's conversation to confront Emily. I sauntered over to her and grabbed her by the crook of her arm. I led her to a less crowded area of the class.

  "You know stealing's a crime right? You going to arrest yourself?" She gave me a cheeky grin. I grinned back.

  "I didn't steal it. I merely borrowed it without asking." She poked me in the arm, "Besides, you weren't using them." I shook my head and changed the subject.

  "What are you doing tonight?" She shrugged.

  "Might watch a horror movie. You can come if you want." I nodded my head. Maybe I could go after I hang out with Jen and Jared.

  "I might come by later in the night though." Emily nodded. The bell rang. I had to go to my next class.
---------------------------------------------------------
  I had gotten a great haul of sweets by the time I made it to Emily's house. My friends had made me go through a haunted house, but promised never to take me again after I punched a worker. After I mad sure that my friends got home safely, I walked over to Emily's. There were only a few lingering kids on the street hoping to get the last of the candy. 

  Emily's house was dark when I arrived. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I listened but I couldn't hear anything inside. I felt a hand creep up my neck. I spun around and smacked the figure to the ground. It was laughing. She was laughing.

  "Oh My God Emily, are you okay?!" I rushed over to her. She didn't seem to be injured. Her laughing subsided into giggles. I helped her to her feet and smacked her lightly on the arm.

  "That was so funny!" She was hunched over, still laughing. I was tempted to push her back over.

  "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Are we going to watch a movie or what?" She nodded, a smile still on her face. She motioned me to follow her inside, but I stopped her.

  "I still want my goggles back!"
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for all the support for this story! I'm truly astonished at how many people actually like this! As I'm writing this the rating for this book is 97 out of 1,000 in the Adventure category. Thank you for reading this story!