Rest of the day!

Clarke's POV

We worked on building the cabins. It's wasn't too hot or cold. The weather just right! We worked and laughed. By noon, we needed the roof and then to add rooms. We stopped and ate the two head panther and deer that the guys brought back from the hunt. We chatted about nothing and silence was no where. When we was finished we continue to work.
"Hey Clarke! Not to be nosy or anything but what's up with you and bell?" Brit asked me and Megan turned around for my answer.
"Brittnay!" Mahan said.
"It's ok Megan. We are taking a well deserve break."
" Did he kick you out of the camp?" Brittnay asked.
"No! I left to actually give us some space!" I said a little too quickly.
"So what happened exactly?" Megan asked.
"Some words was said and I just decided to leave. But you wanna wanna know the worst part about it?"
"WHAT?"
"He never came after me. He watched me leave!" We finished the last part of the roof. Wow that was a lot of work. But I'm glad we are finished.
"Now let's go inside and see where the fireplace and rooms are going." I said to them. They nodded their heads and we all walked inside.!
We started to plan where everything should go. And when we where going to do it. But the time night fell everything was planned and we even had who was going to live in it. Today ended with a giant fire!!!!
____________________________________
😵😵😵A FIRE! Omg! Major cliff! But don't worry another chapter coming soon. And I know it's super short sorry!😔Now down to buniness. I have some good news and bad news. I'll tell you the bad one first. Next chapter is my last chapter 😔! I know I'm crying to. It was a difficult decision. Now the good news. Bellarke is going to be....
FOUND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! OH I'm so evil.😈😈😈