Back to work

Clarke POV

After checking on Aurora I grabbed her up and took her to the drop ship. Today she was going to help me work. I changed her diaper and then sit her on the cloth table and put her in the middle.
Today I would be interviewing people to help me in the drop ship and helping the sick. While watching my baby. The work of a mother! I rolled my eyes and giggled to my self. I decided to sanitize everything and tidy up. I stopped most of the time to calm Aurora down or give her some attention. Her laughs help me clean and I danced to keep her laughing. And it was all fun and games until I heard a voice.
"Well well well! If it isn't my princess and my queen." I turned around and saw Bellamy laughing at me.
"Oh shut up!" He came over to give me a hug.
"What I didn't say anything." I pushed him away.
"No but I know what you were thinking!" I said smiling.
"A mind reader that's kind of hot!" He said kissing me and my neck.
"Bell the baby!" I said pushing him away and he looked back and she was staring right at us smiling.
"Right well I'm going to go give our patient some food." At first I didn't know who he was talking about but I figured it out. I really forgot about him. He climbed up the steps and I continued to clean. I deicide to stop cleaning so I can feed Aurora. I had a bottle full of milk. I picked her up and gave her the bottle. She gently sucked on the bottle and her eyes began to drop meaning she was sleepy. I gently rocked her as she ate. And soon she was on her way to sleep. I played her back down and finished cleaning.
~~~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~~~~~
I finished cleaning Aurora ate again and Bellamy came down to eat with us. And I closed up the drop ship and we all sat by the fire some people were finishing up work. Others were coming over to the campfire it wasn't perfect. But its are own family. Living in a world constantly changing and things we are constantly learning. We sat there for what seemed like hours. We decided that tonight we will all sleep under the stars. I grabbed a basket for Aurora to sleep in and some blankets for us.
"This is nice! Even if its just for tonight." Bellamy said.
"I know! I wish every night can be like this. Calm and peaceful." I said agreeing with him. The fire was slowly dying. And all was heard were all light snores and soft chatter. That was enough to lull anybody to sleep. And that we did. We all fell into a deep sleep.
____________________________________
Okay I'm done! Next chapter will be up soon!😘😘😘