Moving out!!

Clarke's POV

The storm has ended! And everything was quiet. We began to clean up the mess the storm made. And made a pile for firewood. As work was getting done. I walked into the cabin and packed a bag. I went and got food and water and placed my bag by the gate. I decided to move out and be by myself, so when night falls I will be in the bunker. I'll come back early in the mornings to do my share of the work. Ill never abandon my people! After getting everything I need for the bunker I went to work in the drop ship. Today I decided that I'll have Aurora working with me. She played in the gauze.

"Clarke!" The person I didn't want to see. "Me and some guys are going hunting. You'll be OK?" I nodded my head. He walked over to kiss me. I turned my head so he'll kiss my cheek.

"You sure your OK?" He asked again.

"Yea I'm fine!" I said and he left the drop ship after he kissed Aurora's head. I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~3 Hours Later~~~~~~~~

Aurora was put down for a nap and i went back to work. Someone cut their arm and required stitches. 
They left and I sanitized the bed and cleaned the blood off.  I felt bad for wanting to leave but it's what I must do.  I would go to my old tent but I think this best. Leaving being on my own taking care of myself. I mean how can I take care of a child and camp if I cant even take care of myself. 

"Clarke! What's up with you? I been talking to you for like the past Five minutes." Did I really zone out? I turned to the voice who pulled my from my daydream.

"Raven! What can I help you with?" I asked.

"Got word from the grounders. The commander  wants to see you! They said to prepare our people!" She told me and she look scared.

"Prepare? Prepare for what?" I asked.

"I don't know they just said prepare." I nodded my head.

"Well tomorrow I'll take a group of people with me. You can go! Thanks Raven." I nodded my head then she left the drop ship. I heard the soft gurgle of Aurora and I went to go check. She was in the swinging cloth and chewing on her toes. She looked up and smiled at me. I picked her.

"You must be hungry. You had a really long nap. Yes you did! Yes you did!" She laughed as I played with her. I got the bottle and started feeding her.

She drunk about two and a half bottles until she got full. I placed her in the cabin so I can go help on the other cabins with the other.

"I can take her if you what?" I turned and saw Octaiva.

"Oh! I was going to put her in the cabin. But sure yea. Here you go. She already ate and took a nap." I told her.

"OK!" She left with Aurora and I was alone. The rest of the day was spent helping build cabins and separate nuts and berries.
It was dark and everyone was eating. I grabbed my bag ready to leave the camp.
"CLARKE!" Damn! So close! I turned around slowly.
"Clarke! Where are you going?" The whole camp was watching. At least that's what it felt like.
"Going to the bunker!" I said.
"Why?" Bellamy asked.
"So I won't screw shit up no more." I said. "I'll be back in the morning but right now I gotta go. Find myself so I'm moving out." I left with a torch in my hand to light the way.
____________________________________
Here you go! OK I don't really Like this chapter but it's OK. So stay tune for next chapter.