When I thought I lost you

Happy Valentine's Day :3

"What the hell Potter!" He screamed at me. I looked up. Opening my eyes. The look in his eyes was a terrified look. He sighed relieved.  "Don't do that again! I can't lose you Harry. Not like this. Not ever, okay?!" I saw tears in his eyes.

"Okay" And I really meant it.

"Follow me, Harry" 

Draco grabbed my hand.  I had never expected his hands to be so soft. So familiar...

It just felt so right.. I didn't know if Malfoy felt it. As he pulled me with him, I started to examine him. I have done that before (of course, he is beautiful) But never like this. I started to walk with him. Our hands still holding each other.

I don't know If his eyes were grey, or they were more a kind of silver. His hair isn't jelled back. And I have to say... It looks way better. His blond hair waved a bit when he walked. 

He looked back at me. "Are you Okay, Potter?"

"I am fine, Draco" 

He stopped and I almost bumped into him again. He turned around and looked at me.

'No, you are not... Be honest with me Harry' He sudden looked like he realised something. 'Did you just call me Draco?' 

I felt turning myself red. 'I am sorry..' I stuttered. 'No don't be sorry Harry.. You just almost never do... But I like it.' And he smiled again. Twice a day. What the hell is going on?

We were standing in front of the leaky cauldron

It was rather empty inside the leaky cauldron but we found a table in the back corner. 'If you stay here I'll go get our drinks. What do you want?'

'I don't care'

He sighed. 'I will also get some bandage for you, Harry.'

"What are we doing here, Malfoy?" I said. I felt uneasy. He couldn't find out about the scars on my arms. About the bruises on my body.

"Wait here. I will ask if we can go to the staffroom  to aid you"
O no. To calm myself I looked around. The last persons in the leaky cauldron were about to leave. It was a couple, It looked like they were totally in love. I put my arms on the wooden table. They were laughing.
The guy was handsome. But he wasn't as handsome as Draco. Who was having a heated discussion with the man behind the bar.  He leant to him. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I guess it was about me.

He walked back to me."Come on, Harry"
And he leads me trough the door with STAFF written on it.

I had long sleeves. To Hide my scars. But my shirt was red with the blood coming out of the wound.
"Pull up your shirt Harry"
"What?!"
"You heard me"
"No Draco I'll be fine. You just wait at the table I'll treat them myself."

"Just let me help Harry!"  

I kept protesting until Draco just forcefully pulls my shirt up.

Bruises. Scars everywhere. I quickly pull my shirt down. 

'Oh, Harry' And he looks at me. Like he cares. Like he wants to help me. I don't... I can't. Draco can't know. Nobody can know. I can't be here.

I run.
I don't care where I go. I.. can't bother Draco with this. I can't do this anymore. I run until I fall over no longer able to stand up... I ran for a while, so I looked up trying to figure out where I am everything is blurred by tears. I was in an empty street, all by myself. 

This will be the end.
In a side way of knock turn ally the "Boy Who Lived"  would finally die.

Draco's POV
One minute I was trying to convince him to let me help the next he was gone. It took a while to process what just happened. Harry ran away from me. He was panicking. Why?.. Is he that scared of me? He looked so broken. I wanted to put my arms around the boy. I wanted to comfort him. Did I break him? With my teasing? Maybe even bullying?

I decided to change my way when I heard the Dark Lord was back. I don't want to follow him. I want to be on the good side. I want to be with Harry Potter. Like I wanted in our first year. The year he rejected me. I was hurt. Why did he want to be friends with a Weasel and a know-it-all girl? And not with me? We have a connection... At least that is what I thought. I felt it again today. I grabbed his hand and it felt electric. It felt..  right.

I broke my thoughts off. Harry! Where did he run to? He is hurt... He is scared. My heart beats so fast.. Something might happen to him... He seemed so desperate... I.. I..I need to make sure he is okay. I started to run after him... 

I had to find him.. I had to help him. 

I tried everywhere. I couldn't find him. My heart started beating faster with every second going. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. I looked everywhere.

I need... I need to find him...

Somehow I had ended up in some back ally in Knockturn Ally. I need to find my way back to Diagon Ally I need to find Harry. 

SPLASH

I stepped in a something. Looking down I noticed it was red, blood. It made me back away until I saw the hunched up figure around the corner. Harry..

O God. Harry.. No...

Why? You Idiot! I run towards his lifeless body. 'Harry please don't' And tears are rolling down my face. So much blood. Harry Potter can't die... I need you.

"Harry!" And I hold his body in my arms. Blood everywhere. "Harry! don't leave me..! Don't you dare to leave me!' 

And suddenly Harry blinks slowly. Oh god... He is still alive but I don't think he'll last long. I pick him up, Hold him so close to me. I can barely feel his heart beating. I want to keep him safe. He needs to go to a hospital. 

And I walk with Harry in my arms. All the way to St. Mungo Hospital. 

And the only thing I am thinking about is about the beautiful fractured and damaged boy in my arms. Never knew I would care so much.I am a Malfoy..  they don't feel. They don't care.

I never let him know how I felt about him. I never let him know how important he is.. to everyone. I never let him know how brave he was.

"Please, Harry.. " I inhaled Deeply. Grabbing his body closer to mine. His body was going cold."Don't you die on me... Harry! Don't you dare" 

---

Finally... At the hospital. I ran inside. Still holding Harry's bloody lifeless body. 

'I need some Help!'

People ran towards me. And they took Harry from me. They took him away from me. 

I  grabbed a nurse by her arm. "Just... Please take care of him. Make sure he is okay." The Nurse looked at me "Look I know you are worried. I promise. We will do whatever we can"

I waited, they wouldn't let me see him. Harry.. oh god. What the hell were you thinking? I can only pray he will survive. He needs to survive. I need him to survive.

It felt like hours. I waited all day, it was already evening when a doctor suddenly was standing in front of me. The look on his face. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all.

"Mr. Malfoy? I need to talk to talk to you about your boyfriend"

I swallowed. "My friend... Not my boyfriend"  

I was scared to death. Harry, come on..please...  Why would you do this to me? Why would you leave? Why would you leave your friends? Your family?  

I tried to calm myself. Tried to prepare me for the fatal words. The words that would destroy me.

"What about Harry?" I heard myself say.