chapter 35

Magnus's pov

I paced back and forth in my posh living room wondering how I'm supposed to kill my father. He's the high warlock of anywhere he goes. He ran out on me when I was young. I honestly only know what I've heard. I do know however that there's no way I can beat him in a duel of magic. he's far more advanced than me. I picked up my silver sparkly IPhone and dialed in Jace's number. He answered on the third ring.

"Magnus. What do you want?" He sounded thoroughly pissed at me, I couldn't blame him.

"I need... I need your help.. Jace." I choked out. I had promised I would never ask a shadow hunter for help. Much less Jace Herondale. But this was a special situation. I wouldnt live through fighting my father without help.

"Why? Magnus. What did you do?!" Jace knew i wouldn't ask a shadowhunter for help unless it was life or death.

"I... I need you to train me to fight."

It was a long shot. I knew i wasn't strong enough to beat him with magic. But maybe if I could fight him normally...

Alec's pov

I walked out of my room. I needed to talk to Izzy. while I'm the oldest she's helped me with more problems than I care to admit. I walked down the hall and stopped at her door. It was closed. I concidered knocking. I didn't. Big mistake. I walked in. The way Iz's room was set up as soon as you walked in you saw the bed. Which is where her and her little vamp boyfriend Simon were getting hot and heavy.

"SIMON!" I yelled.

They jumped apart and he glared at me.

"What?"

"Out. I have to talk to Izzy." He turned to her and smiled.

"we'll continue this later." and with that he kissed her and left.

"I'm not a baby ya know. What you just saw was nothing. we've ha-" I cut her off.

"dont wanna know" I mumbled.

i walked over to her bed and sat down. That's when the tears started.

"w-w-why did he l-leave me Iz?"

She reached out and took my hand.

"he's foolish. that's why." Izzy said. I lay my head in her lap and cry while she strokes my hair.

Izzys pov

When he stormed in I knew something was up. When he kicked Simon out I thought he just didn't like Simon being in here on my bed or something. When he cumbust into tears I knew it was Magnus. I felt so bad for lying. I knew why Magnus left. and it had nothing to do with not loving Alec. I just hoped Magnus fixed the problem soon.

A/N ok this is like short and stuff but I wanted to update! how is it? awful? oh god! anyway. I'm thinking about writing a fan fiction about sizzy since a lot of you guys want more of them and atm I can't really find a spot for them. what do you guys think? yes? no? and do you think magnus can beat his father?

vote!

comment!

follow!

-caitlyn.