Chapter 11

Ok i was way to excited to wait for 70 votes so here you go! but i HAVE to get 80 for the next chapter. Love you all!

Alec's POV

I was walking to Magnus's apartment to talk. He wanted to do more than that but I wouldn't allow it tonight. I was still cranky. About the Jace thing. Why wouldn't he tell me something like that? I mean really. I rolled my eyes for the millionth time and right before I could ring the door bell a certain cat eyes warlock opened the door smiling. I frowned and lightly pushed him aside as I entered. I was still mad at him and there was no way he was getting off the hook that easily. His hair was flowing around hairspray-less. He knew I loved it that way. He walked up behind me and started to massage my shoulders. It felt really good. Especially since I was so tense due to all that's happened lately. I relaxed a little forgetting why I was mad. He kissed my neck and I tensed again. "Magnus. I'm still mad at you." I stated, more to convince myself than him. "I know. I just thought you needed to relax a little. Sit." Magnus gestured to the large comfy bed in the other room. I hesitated but went anyway. I sat and Magnus got behind me. He started to massage my shoulders again and worked on my neck and back and lower back. It felt so good I moaned a few times which only encouraged him of course. Eventually we ended up cuddling. He was leaning against the wall and I was in between his legs leaning on his chest and he was rubbing my arm. I closed my eyes smiled and drifted into sleep.

When I finally woke up Magnus wasn't in bed. I heard voices. Was that.... Clary? oh my god. I walked into Magnus's living room and there sat him and clary on the couch. Clary jumped up smiled. "We are going on a double date tonight." She said and Magnus stood beside her. "Her and Jace with me and you.' he said as if it wasn't obvious. Clary obviously hadn't heard about the Jace liking Magnus thing. Or maybe she did and was trying to get it through his head that both he and Magnus had someone else in their lives. As if she ready mind she said "i know about Jace and Magnus. Jace needs a reality check." I smiled and said "well in that case I'm in." She laughed and left to tell Jace. Magnus shook his head "cunning little red head." I laughed and we spent the afternoon watching movies and segueing about how long Magnus needed to get ready for tonight.

A/N hope you liked it! I can't wait for the date can you? I got the idea from Beth24601
Vote!
Comment!
Follow!
- caitlyn xxxx