Malec fluff and training with jace.

After Alec returned to the institute he was covered in acidic demon blood. He felt nasty. Sleepily he wondered to his room and took a shower. When he got out he put on some clean boxers and a pair of loose fitting pajama pants. He grabbed his phone and texted his wonderful boyfriend.

ALEC
Hey :)

The reply was almost instant as usual.

MAGNUS
Hey babe;)

ALEC
We killed 3 demons today. It was fun...though I would have rather been with you.

MAGNUS
Aww babe I know I'm fabulous but you do have duties ;)

Magnus loved to bother Alec about being sweet like that.

ALEC
Yea I know...

MAGNUS
I was kidding babe. You know I wanna be with you all the time to. Look out your window.

Alec slowly got up and peeked through the white curtains covering his window and came face to face with yellow-green cat like eyes. (A/N intamacy warning!!!) Alec smiled and opened the window letting his boyfriend in. Magnus smiled at Alec and kissed him softly. Alec responded shyly as always. Magnus licked Alec's bottom lip looking to enter. Alec denied to get to the beautiful warlock and it worked. Magnus backed Alec up into the wall and kissed a little more forcefully. Alec gasped letting Magnus slip his tongue into the shadow hunters mouth. Magnus explored Alec's mouth and Alec held in a moan. Magnus pressed his body into Alec and Alec let a small groan escape his mouth. Magnus smiled against his lips and slowly lead Alec to the bed never breaking their kiss. Alec pulled away first to breath and noticed Magnus's eyes were darkened with lust and Alec blushed. Magnus kissed Alec's jaw line and sucked on a sweet spot a bit below his ear and Alec moaned hoping no one had heard it then remembering Magnus always had a sound proof spell at work in Alec's room for that very reason. Magnus pulled away this time. "We need to stop babe." "Why?" Alec didn't wanna stop but then he noticed exactly how 'happy' Magnus was. It was, after all, pressed against his leg. "Oh..." Was all he could say to the warlock. Magnus smiled and pulled Alec down beside him. Alec rested his head on his boyfriends chest and breathed steadily for the first time in weeks. "I love you Alexander." Magnus whispered. Alec loved it when Magnus used his full name. "I love you to Magnus." Alec said as he drifted into a deep sleep.

When Alec woke up Magnus was gone just as he had known he would be. Magnus knew not to stay to long into the mourning. Alec was still disappointed to not hear his boyfriends heart beating though. Alec pushed himself out of bed and walked over to his closet. He got a black shirt and black jeans with his favorite boots. He walked out fully clothed and ran straight into Jace. "Well Alec. I guess your up then." Jace walked off. Alec was pondering why there was no inappropriate comment again but brushed it off as Jace being tired. Alec walked down to the kitchen saw Isabelle at the stove spun around and ordered some breakfast from a restaurant. Maybe Izzy's food had made Jace sick. Alec walked off and waited for his breakfast to arrive. When it did he scoffed it down and went straight for the training room. He could unwind there. Apparently so could Jace because he was there as well. They went one on one with each other in everything and both were equally matched. Though that was expected since they were parabati. They were supposed to be unstoppable when together and it had been true so far. They had never lost a fight to any one. Not even Valentine. They were good. However this time on the sword fighting when Alec smiled wickedly Jace seemed to have lost concentration for a moment. Bad idea. Alec could have killed him. Jace lost that fight and Alec wondered what about his smile was so interesting. So he examined it in the mirror. Nothing special to him. Magnus and Jace seemed to find it wonderfully distracting though. Alec shrugged and took a shower. Once clean he checked his phone and much to his dismay there were no missed calls or messages. Magnus must be busy with a client. Alec decided to take a nap.

(A/N okay my lovely readers!!! I have lost track of where this story is actually going and so I think imma delete it. What do you guys think? Yes? No? Maybe so?)