Chapter 23

Some one commented on the lack of smut in my story so....

Simon's POV

Izzy walked into her room pissed. Not good. I was relaxing on the bed with clary talking about what had been going on its Jace lately. Clary smiled knowing what an angry Iz usually meant. She hugged me and left the room, a small smile lingered on her face.
Iz walked over to me and plopped down in Clary's old seat. I threw my arm casually around her and she leaned into me. I kissed her on the top of her head and she looked up at me. I tried to resist kissing her lips but they had this little pout going on and it was so cute. I went to kiss the corner of let mouth but she wasn't interested. She turned her head slightly and my lips landed right on hers. I couldn't pull away. I deepened the kiss and she shifted her body so she was straddling me. My hands were shaking a little because being the nerd I was I had never been like this with anyone before. Izzy and I hadn't been together long and in that time we hadn't had much time alone cause of the Jace thing so we hadn't done much more than kiss, make out and cuddle. I put my shaky hands on her waist and she smiled. "Nervous much?" she giggled. I just grabbed the back of her head and pulled her back to me, then placed my hand back on her waist. I groaned at the way she pushed down and forward, right over my groin area. I moved one hand to her lower back and pushed forward a bit, holding her against me. She tugged at the hem of my shirt and we separated long enough for me to take it off and her to lay back on the bed. I was nervous but I was also very turned on. I rested my weight on my hands that were placed on either side of he head, and my knees that were placed on either side of her body. She whined and pulled down at the belt loops on my jeans. I lowered down on her and braced myself on my elbows. I kissed her and her legs went around my waist, her arms around my neck. I groaned at the contact our hips made and I deepened the kiss. She slowly released me and took her shirt off. She was wearing a black lace bra that was see through. I nearly broke the zipper on my jeans. Just sayin. It was getting a bit painful so I took them off as she stripped down to just her underwear and bra. The panties matched the bra. I groaned and pulled her to me. She pressed her body against mine so I could feel her curves and it drove me crazy. My hands dropped to her butt and squeezed a little causing her to jump and getter closer, if that was even possible. Then she pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me and started kissing my jaw line and trailed the kisses down to my neck. She was sucking on my sweet spot and I couldn't help but push my hips up against hers and moan. She took the hint and sat up so she was straddling me. She got on her knees and tugged my boxers down. She slipped them off and riddled her self of her bra and panties at the same time. She pulled the covers aside and slipped under them. I followed suit. When we were both under the blankets she moved closer and pressed her body to mine as she kissed me. I could feel her whole body against me and all I wanted was to be inside her. I grabbed her waist and grinded against her. A moan that sounded a bit like my name slipped from her mouth and that was almost it. Almost. "Simon please." she groaned. THAT was it. She rolled over to her back and I hovered over her aiming for her entrance and I kissed her. I hadn't told her I loved her be squad I was scared she wouldn't say it back but right then I felt like I could do anything. "I love you Isabelle." I mumbled on her ear. "I love you too Simon." She said and pulled my down a bit by the waist, enough to brush the tip of my dick against her heat. I moaned and slowly slipped a finger into her. I had no idea what I was doing but it seemed to just come to me as I was doing it. I slipped another finger in every time she moaned. She was pushing her hips toward me causing my fingers to plunge farther every time. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I slipped my fingers out and put the tip of my dick at her opening and slid in slowly. I didn't know exactly how bad but I knew it would hurt. She looked pained and a tear upped down her cheek. I sipped it off and waited for her to get used to the feeling of me inside her. It felt like ages but was actually only about a minute. She moaned my name again and I moved in and out slowly. The action was painfully slow but I forced myself to do it. But then she growled "faster." and I lost it. I started to plunge deeper, faster. After about 5 thrusts she screamed my name. The feeling of her muscles tightening around me made me cum into her and I realized we hadn't used a condom. Shit was all I thought before I rolled off her and we both collapsed. She lay her head on my chest and her arm was draped over my stomach as my arm circled her. "I love you" she mumbled and I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N It sucked I know but you asked and Jace and clary was messed up due to Jaces evil little plan and Magnus still thinks that Alec doesn't remember him so I was left with Simon and izzy. Sides, you guys needed a bit of Simon in here. Anyway. If you have any questions comment them and I'll answer some of them before the next chapter. Mkay? Mkay.
Vote!
Comment!
Follow!

- Caitlyn xxxxxxxxx