Chapter 16

Sorry this took so long i was on a break and didn't have wifi! however now i have like 12 more chapters ready.

Magnus's POV

It hurt when Alec threw me into the wall. But no where near as much as it hurt when Isabelle told me Alec believed he was straight. He didn't love me anymore. So I took matters into my own hands. I went back to the guy who sold me the spell and potion.

"Magnus. I told you it could change him."
"You never said it would change his sexuality!" I yelled.
"It didn't. He simply no longer knows he's gay. It changed his perspective. He probably knows he is and is simply denying it because he's a shadow hunter and gay is bad in the Clave's eyes." He explains.
"Is there a way to fix it?" I asked defeated.
"Of course." he states.
I look at him hopefully.
"But I don't know how." He said.
My heart deflated. I guess I would have to win his heart again. I raised my hand and cast a spell upon the other warlock. A spell of truth. Now he would never lie to another. I walked out of the shop and back to the institute. When I walked up to the door it didn't open as it usually did and I wasn't greeted with a warm hug as usual. It hurt. I knocked and Izzy opened the door. She obviously saw the pain in my eyes because she frowned and lead me inside where she hugged me and gave me a tub of ice cream. I giggled knowing just as well as she that ice cream had no effect on the heart. I ate it all anyway. It was good. Pure chocolate. Mmmm. When I was done Izzy threw the tub away and threw the spoon in the sink. She sat across from me and smiled sadly. "Wanna talk about it?" she asked. My brain was froze and I felt cold all over and felt like I couldn't open my mouth so I only shook my head and shivered. She stood and walked to another room. When she came back she had a blanket. She wrapped it around me and I sat on the couch curling into the fetal position and I started crying. Izzy's comforted me as much as she could but it didn't work much.

I cried for hours.

A/N again I'm sorry! I know it was short but just calm your tits. I'll update soon! I promise! and it will get better in the next chapter... A little at least. I'm working on it. Who else thinks Magnus should NEVER cry? I scolded myself for such fuckery. Anywayz.... I love you guys! your comments make me so happy!
Vote!
Comment!
Follow!
-Caitlyn xxxxxxx