Chapter 17

Alec's POV

I had no idea why but as I tried to fall asleep I found myself thinking of the sparkly warlock that had clung to me as if I was his world. I found myself wishing he was here and holding me. I quickly brushed those thoughts off. I am straight. STRAIGHT! I scold myself. The door creaks open and the warlock walks in. He stands by the door with his head bowed down. "I wish to apologize for my earlier behavior. It was uncalled for and I'm sorry." He turns to walk away. "Wait!" I say quickly. I have no idea why I asked him to wait. It just slipped. "Yes?" he asks looking at me. That's when I notice that he has been crying. Mascara is streaked down his cheeks and eye liner spread across his face from wiping his eyes and his face is red and puffy. "What's wrong?" I ask. I always hated people being sad. For some reason his tears bothered me more than even Izzy's ever had. "Umm... I am in love with someone and they don't remember all the times we shared together. They don't love me any more. They do but they simply don't realize it. I guess. I don't know, I won't bother you with it." He turns to the door again but this time I jump up and hug him instead. "Stay with me tonight?" I ask before I can stop myself. I blush. He tenses. "Umm.. sure." We walk over to my bed and we lay as far apart as possible. I keep glancing at the new tears running down his face. I grab him an pull him close. His head lays on my chest and his arm goes around me like he's used to it. He fits perfectly in my arms and it feels nice. For the first time tonight I feel relaxed and sleepy. I drift into dreams of a certain pair of eyes I vaguely recall somehow. Yellow green cat eyes looking at me with adoration and love. I can't seem to see the face though..

A/N ahhhh Malec moment! it's getting slowly better. Anyone else believe that Alec needs to hury up and remember? I do! and it's my story. However I have ideas for the next two chapters and I'm sure that you will all hate it. :D haha! one hint.......................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOPE! BET YOU THOUGHT I WOULD REALLY GIVE YOU ONE! HAHA! SORRY DONT KILL ME! BUT I DONT DO HINTS! I love you guys!!
Vote!
Comment!
Follow!

- caitlyn xxxxxxxxxxxxx