In a relationship

Magnus stepped out of the shadows as Jace left the room. Alec exhaled, sounding relieved. "Close one." Alec said looking over at his boyfriend who only moments ago he had had pressed against him. Magnus walked over to Alec wishing they didn't have to hide their relationship.

Magnus was wearing his hair loose the way Alec liked it and a black vest over a neon colored shirt that rose up a little whenever he moved. His pants however were a different story. They were tight and Alec wondered if Magnus used magic to put them on since they didn't really look like he could put them without it. Magnus smiled and Alec blushed realizing he had been examining Magnus' multicolored pants. Magnus stode back over to Alec's bed and pressed his lips against Alec's. Alec felt the familiar warmth spread through his body. Magnus pushed Alec back down on the bed and felt Alec's arms circle him.

Hours later Magnus had to leave and Alec had a demon to go kill with Jace. "Bye my little blue eyed shadow hunter." Magnus said as he pressed a small kiss on Alec's cheek. "Bye" Alec said as he watched Magnus sneak out of the institute. Alec rushed to put his gear on and meet Jace outside. He finally finished and raced out and knocked Jace over in the process. Alec's breath caught in his throut as he looked down at Jace. Alec could kiss Jace. He could kiss him and...no! Alec scolded himself and jumped off Jace reminding himself that he had a boyfriend. A fabulous sparkly colorful warlock boyfriend. That he loved. "Ready?" Jace asked as he straightened his gear after raising up off the ground. Alec noticed that Jace didn't have a snarky comment about what he'd just happened. He briefly wondered if it had made Jace nervous but though better of it. Jace was straight and besides he had clary. "Yup." They walked off together to go kill a demon. Fun fun fun. Not like Alec could be with his boyfriend or anything. Nope.

Note the sarcasm.

(A/N Hey guys! This is all about malec and it will have intimate moments in it and yea. Gay intamacy. So if your not into it....prolly shouldn't read this. Anyway. I'm gonna update when I get 5 votes and 5 comments. So VOTE AND COMMENT! It means more malec fluff and it will be longer I promise!!! Bye!!!