Chapter 31

A/N get ready for this.

Magnus's POV

Slowly, my feeling returned. My hearing returned. And something that I hadn't had in a while returned. My sight. But when I opened my eyes I didn't see the ceiling. I saw Alec laying on the floor in the fetal position. He was staring under the infirmary bed. Someone was on it. I looked up and gasped at what I saw. It was me. That's when I noticed the flat lined monitor. My heart sank. I had died. I looked around wondering what I was supposed to do. I took a step forward. When I realized I could move freely, I walked over to Alec's small frail body and reached out to him. My hand passed through his body. But not without showing me what he was thinking. And it scared me. He felt the need to blame someone and he blamed himself. He shouldn't. I knew what was happening I just decided to not listen to my bodies need for hydration, it's not his fault I was stupid. I tried to tell him.
"Alec. It's my fault not yours." But he couldn't hear me. He just layed there as Jace and Izzy lifted the cover over my head and left the room leaving Alec alone. They knew he needed to be alone with... the body? Me? I don't know. I mean... I don't feel dead. Just the. A bright light appeared and a gorgeous girl walked out. She was in a long baby blue dress and her blond hair was curled and laying on her shoulders. She smiled at me.
"Magnus. Magnus Bane. In none of my days did I ever think I would be seeing you."
"Who are you?" I asked
"I am... you can call my Lily."
"Well, Lily, I do believe I am dead." I had no idea why I had to put that out there. Bu I did.
"I know." She laughed "but you aren't dead yet Magnus. Not for good. You are in limbo. You must choose. Do you want to be sent back to your body, or stay dead?"
"I wanna go back." I said with no hesitation. I had to make sure Alec was ok.
"That comes with a price. If you should die again,you will be sent straight to hell. If you go now you will get a pass on all sins and sent straight to heaven."
"I'm going back." I said once again. I would do anything to be with Alec again.
"Very well Magnus. But you must know. I will need a memory. A precious one. One you hold very close to your heart. You will not remember anything about this memory. And it seems the only suitable memory will be the one of that boy on the floor over there. I take it you two are close?"
"He's my boyfriend." I mumbled.
"So sweet but you must give me the memory of him. It will be as if you've never met." My heart plummeted. I couldn't give all that up.
"But... If you don't want to give those up then ill just take something else."
"What?" I asked.
"A favor."
"What kind of favor?" I was getting suspicious of this gorgeous lady in front of me. Who was she exactly?
"Just a small favor. Ill collect one day. You'll know me when you see me."
"I accept." I said without giving it much thought.
She smiled and snapped her fingers. In that moment all my senses drained again. In the last moment I realized she was a member of the sellie court. (A/N is that how you spell it?) It's not gonna be pretty when she collects on that favor.

Then I was back on my body.

A/N so that's that. :)