Chapter 21

ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!

Magnus's POV

The pain was almost unbearable. It started just above my hip bone and spread out in waves, like the ocean in high tide. A burning sensation caused me to double over in pain and I cried. I felt like my flesh was being burnt with a small metal stick. Which it pretty much was. When the pain finally stopped I looked down to see a healing rune. Small and black. A scar. Iz explained what she did and I explained what happened in the hall. She left me alone for a moment to speak with Jace. When she exited there area she didn't come back to me she simply walked out of the infirmary. I rolled over to my side and slipped into a deep sleep.

Izzy's POV

I walked out of the infirmary. I had to help Alec get his mind right. He loved Magnus. I walked to my room and got out all the photos of them I had secretly taken over the time they were together. Every single one. I spent the afternoon putting them into a scrap book and decorating it Izzy style. I put the book on Alec's bed and waited for the moment he would go back to his room and notice it and the many memories they had together.

Alec's POV

Jace had got better to the point he could leave the infirmary so I walked back to my room with the promise he would meet me there tonight and we could have some fun. When I entered my room I looked at the bed this time. A new habit of mine since the Jace thing. I noticed a black book I would have over looked if I hadn't directly searched my bed. I walked over to it and opened it. There was a picture of that mental warlock. I turned the page. A picture of me. I flipped through the book like that. Eventually I hit pictures of us together laughing and close and me blushing. Then I hit ones of us kissing I stopped for a second and looked at it. I remembered when Izzy had told me the warlock was my boyfriend. Maybe she wasn't lying.. The pictures where pretty obviously not photo shopped or anything so they were real. Then all of a sudden all my memories started flooding my mind. I wanted to scream. The pressure was to much. I held it in till the pain went away. Then a memory I didn't like very well came to mind. Jace had done this on purpose! The bastard! I put the book in my closet as I got an idea. I would play along for a while more and then out him for the dick head he is. I sat down on my bed and planned tonight perfectly. Then tomorrow. And the next day. Magnus can work to get me. Sometimes I think this is just to easy for him. Either way. I have my memory back and I'm ready to play them all.

A/N ya know guys... I actually got this idea from a comment someone left me. Didn't even think it up myself. Anyway. I hope you like it and thanks for the idea! you know who you are (and frankly I don't since I don't feel like looking it up. sorry!) if any of you have any ideas about what's gonna happen comment it! any ideas for me to put in here? inbox me! i love you guys AND your ideas. I try to use them at some point. Anyways... My last chapter was not edited at all so sorry about that I edited this one. Haha never gonna skip editing again.
Vote!
Comment!
Follow!
-caitlyn xxxxxxxxxxx