Chapter 20

Hey guys im giving you another update today because i loved all the recent comments especially calirose7's she is awsome and her comments always make me smile. Thank calirose7 because she is the reason you get this extra update! Woo!

Alec's POV

When I finally left the training room I tried to clear my mind. Maybe I was gay... Idk. I did like what had happened and I had liked holding that strange warlock... I've never had a girlfriend... I liked shopping with Iz. Not for girly stuff but just shopping. I blushed when Jace made perverted comments toward me. Oh by the angel. I'm gay. I'm gay and I like Jace. This can not be good. At that moment Jace walked into my room but his signature smile was missing. I walked over to him "what's wrong?" I ask. "I-I'm sorry." He says. "What in the world do you have to be sorry for?" I wonder.
"Kissing you." He won't look me in the eye.
"Jace. I'm gay. I don't care."
"Gay? really? I didn't think..."
"Jace! I'm gay."
"Well I'm bisexual. So I guess we're good then?"
"Yea. Defiantly." He smiled at me and we kissed once more before he left the room claiming he had to go tell Izzy that she must now share me with him. I smiled.

Jace's POV

As I walked down the hall away from Alec's room I noticed that I was being watched. I kept my pace Ben so hey wouldn't know I had noticed anything odd. I felt them get ready to jump me. When they did I had expected them to jump at me and me catch them in mix air and slam them into a wall. However I did not expect them to jump with the speed and grace of a cat. As I turned I was only met with a fist slamming into my face. When I stopped stumbling backwards I looked around ready to swing my fist back at whoever had hit me. But they weren't there. Then I felt someone grab me and put me in a choke hold. I knew if I didn't get free I would pass out. I struggled and hit them with all the force I had but it seemed to not do much. Eventually I saw black dots cloud my vision. I stopped struggling and slipped into darkness. But just before I did... I heard a punch land on something very hard. I felt nothing though. I was only beginning to wonder when I was dropped to the ground hitting my head on the floor. Hard.

Izzy's POV

I heard Jace swear and then a choked sound. See, I had told Magnus to slam him around a bit to teach Jace a much needed lesson so I assumed I wouldn't need to round the corner to save Magnus. Magnus had cast a spell on himself to help him gain grace and speed and agility. It made his cat eyes stunningly attractive. They brightened and became more cat like, if that was even possible. His smile then reminded me of the Cheshire Cat on Alice in Wonderland. I let Magnus beat on Jace a bit more and when I finally rounded the corner I didn't see what I had expected. I bought Magnus would just rough him up a bit but obviously I was wrong. Jace was laying on his stomach and blood was pooling around him. I ran over and realized there was two more body on the floor. One was Magnus curled into the fetal position clutching his stomach, his eyes drained of power and back to looking human. The other was Alec in a corner sobbing. I yelled at him to help me with Jace and he immediately obeyed. In he process of carrying Jace to the infirmary Alec paused a moment to kick Magnus in the stomach leaving him coughing up blood. I quickened the pace. When we lay Jace down I instructed Alec to call on the silent brothers for Jace while I helped Magnus.
"No."
"Why?" I asked baffled.
"He hurt Jace!" Alec yelled.
I left the room knowing he would call on the silent brothers out of fear and knowing that the silent brothers wouldn't help Magnus anyway. I hoped he would be ok.

When I reached Magnus he was crying and old was sealing into the carpeted floor beneath his face. I asked him what happened but when he tried to tell me blood just gushed from him mouth again and he choked on it. I was worried. I slowly picked him up and carried his light frail body to the infirmary. As I lay him down I saw the silent brothers over Jace healing him. I knew he would have slipped into a coma had they not got here. I sat by Magnus's bed and waited for him to pass out. That's the only way we would be able to straighten his body and perhaps save his life. Just before Magnus blacked out Alec stomped over to us.
"Get that filthy disgusting warlock out of here. Throw him on the street to die and make him leave us alone. I hate every fiber of his being and he makes me wanna barf. Get him out."
I looked over at Magnus and a year slide down his cheek as his body took to a spasm of shaking.
"Alec! don't say that! it hurts him more than you understand right now!"
"I don't care."
"Alec-"
"GET HIS NASTY ASS OUT OF HERE!"
"No." I said simply.
Alec walked back to Jace and closed the curtains around them.

Hours later when Magnus was out cold and I had straightened his body I touched his arm with a stele. I vaguely recall Alec telling me once that Magnus had some shadow hunter in him. I wondered if a stele would work on him or not. When it touched his skin his body reacted funny. The stele didn't burn his flesh off and it didn't seem to stay there either. However you could see a small black soar on his arm where it made contact. I then took a leap of faith and drew a healing rune on his stomach. A small one just above the bruise on his right hip. It took a while but the rune faded into a small black scar. The bruise healed and all other obvious things wrong with him did to. He woke up and immediately screamed in pain and clutched his arm with one hand and his stomach where the rune had been with the other. He released his arm soon by clutched at his side with both hands for a while. He was crying and doubled over in pain and all I could do was look at him in horror. Had I hurt him? well obviously Iz. He straightened out and he was sweating and coughing and he reached for the glass of water by his bed. I handed it to him and he chugged it. He looked at his hip and stared at it for a while probably recognizing it as a healing rune.
"Why?" He asked.
"You needed it plus I knew you wouldn't die." I pointed to the small black dot on his arm. He scowled at me.
"I wanna die. Didn't you hear Alec? I make him sick."
I patted his back and asked him what exactly happened.
"I pushed Jace around and choked him a bit. Then when he passed out I just couldn't stop. I hi him again and again and again. I lost track of how many times I hit him. I was moving to fast. All I could hear was my fist hitting his face. Then Alec came up behind me and misled the center of my spine paragliding me for a moment. In that moment he kicked me to the ground and kept kicking. He wouldn't stop. Then he checked Jace's pulse. I thought Jace was dead because Alec crawled to a corner and cried. I wanted to die. I hadn't meant to hurt him that bad. Now Alec will hate me forever."
I sat and took it all in. I patted Magnus on the back and went over to the curtain around Jace and Alec. I opened it and walked in to find them both on the bed. Alec sleeping and Jace just staring at the ceiling.
"You don't love him. In the least. Why are you doing this to him? you know how happy he was before this."
"Well it's to bad." He said simply.
"Why would you did that to him?"
"Because I want Magnus ok?"
I simply scowled at him and walked out. I would not let my brother be played like this. Jace's plan would not work. If messing it up requires my death I would do it. My brothers happiness was to important to me to let this go on.

A/N OH GOD GUYS! I FEEL AWFUL! HOW COULD I DO THIS!? I'm fangirling over my own story. How bad is that? ugh. I promise it gets better soon! Izzy to the rescue! no one likes her that much so I made her the hero here. She gonna fix everything. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SO SORRY IM DOING THIS TO YOU AND YOUR EMOTIONS! if I'm even effecting your emotions at all.. anyways. I'LL UPDATE SOON!
VOTE
COMMENT!
FOLLOW!

- Caitlyn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx