Chapter Seven.

Justin's Point Of View

I walked Skylar home and layed her in bed. We talked for a little and then she fell asleep. She looked so cute while she was sleeping. I felt myself staring at her. I knew that I had to get back to Ryan and Chaz, but I didn't want to. I wanted to make sure she was okay, so I texted Ryan and Chaz that I'll be staying with Skylar untill her friends get home. I took my shoes of, grabbed a blanket and layed down on the sofa. It is way past midnight and I felt that I was getting tired. I checked on Sky one last time and then fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Skylar's Point Of View

I woke up with a little headache this morning. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10:27 AM. I got out of my bed and walked to the kitchen still with my eyes half closed to get some breakfast. After getting my food and a glass of milk, I walked to our livingroom that all of us girls share. I thought I saw someone laying on the couch. I put my breakfast aside and rubbed my eyes, so I could see clear.

It was then that I realised Justin was here. He stayed over. He was still sleeping and he looked kind of cute to be fair. I grabbed my phone, took a picture of him and started eating. I texted the girls if they were awake yet, but I got no response.

Once I got done eating, I heard a yawn. I looked at Justin and saw him slowly waking up. He looked at his watch to see the time and then realised he wasn't at home. He looked at me as I said 'Goodmorning yet again lifesaver.'

Justin's Point Of View

I woke up not knowing for a sec where I was until I heard a soft voice saying goodmorning. I smiled while looking at her. 'Goodmorning,' I said. I sat on the couch and rubbed my eyes once again.

'How are you feeling?' I asked her. I hoped she didn't had any pain or bruises left from last night. What kind of stupid man hits a girl like that.

'I'm feeling okay,' she said. 'Just a little headache as usual.' She stood up and brought her plate and now empty glass to the kitchen. 'Do you want some breakfast?' she asked. I was actually starving. 'I'd love to,' I said.

While she was making me breakfast, I unlocked my phone to see if I had received any messages. I got one from Chaz and two from Ryan both saying 'OK' while Ryan added 'Don't do anything that I wouldn't do.' I shook my head a little while reading the last text.

Skylar's Point Of View

'Here's your breakfast, bon apetit,' I said to him as I was handing over the plate. I sat back at the couch in front of him. He started eating like he didn't eat something in 2 days. But hey, that's what it feels like after a night out. I watched him eat and caught myself staring at his beautiful face. I quickly looked at my phone so he wouldn't notice me staring at him.

I texted Brook and Leah if they were awake yet. We have some nice things planned for today and we have to be there by 1:30 PM. I didn't get a response within 5 minutes, so I know they're still sleeping. I laughed at the fact that I, Skylar, am for once an early bird.

'What's so funny?' Justin asked.

'Oh, nothing. It's just that I'm usually never the first one out of bed. Normally it'd be Brook or Leah to be the first,' I said.

Justin finished his breakfast. 'You know, this was a really nice breakfast,' he said. 'Thanks,' I said and sniled at him while I took his plate to the sink.

'Having plans for today?' Justin asked me. I was wondering if he was asking that to kind of break the ice, because we were very quiet and not talking much. Or did he asked because he wanted to do something with me?

'Yeah, me, Brook and Leah are going on a mystery trip. The owner of this hotel has this activity where you can go on a trip with a guide, but only the guide knows where the trip is going to,' I answered his question.

'That sounds exciting and terrifying at the same time,' he said. I nod while smiling. 'That's what we like to do. The adventure kind of stuff,' I said.

I looked at my watch to see that it was already 11:19 AM and I had to take a shower and get ready for our adventure.

'Do you mind if I take a shower real quick? You can stay here as long as you want but I have to get myself look presentable again,' I said laughing at my wordchoice.

'Yeah, sure. Do what you need to do. I should be going back to Ryan and Chaz anyways,' he said, stood up folding his blanket and left it the way it was when he grabbed it.

'You're right, they probably want to know where you're at,' I said. 'Thanks again for everything.'

'No problem at all,' he said while opening the door. We looked at eachother and had a moment. He leaned in for a hug and I let him.

'I'll text you, Sky,' he said before closing the door behind him.