Chapter Four.

* The Next Morning *

Skylar's Point Of View

I woke up, not knowing how I even got here. Whole last night was a blur. I remember drinking the shots and dancing with Leah but after that it's a total blur. My head is hurting and I need to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and got there just in time before everything just flew out. I needed to get something for my headache so I walked to the kitchen. I found a medicine, took it and went back to bed again.

Probably 4 hours later I woke up again feeling a bit better than earlier. I took a shower, got dressed and went to the living room. I sat on the couch and grabbed my phone. I saw I had new messages but I didn't recognised the number so I saved it as Unknown Number. I opened the text to see what the person had send me.

From: Unknown Number
11:18 AM

'Hee, last night was fun :)'

Wait. What happend last night. I kept thinking and replaying last night but I couldn't place the picture. Maybe the girls know more about this. I got myself some cereal and ate it. They both were still asleep and I needed to kill some time. I decided to text back.

To: Unknown Number
11:24 AM

'Do I know you?'

It didn't took so long before I got a text back saying we met yesterday. I replayed the day. Maybe the grocery store? Hmm, that's probably not it. While we were shopping? Could be a possibility but I'm not so sure. I don't think we met someone on the tour either. I couldn't figure it out. I decided not text anything back untill I have more information, but my information is asleep.

It was around noon when my besties woke up and joined me in the living room.

'So last night was fun,' Brook said.

'Yeah, I think Skylar had the most fun compared to us, don't you think Brook?' Leah said.

'What happened?' I said totally confused.

'You were having fun with a very special person,' Leah said looking at Brook who confirmed her statement.

'Did I gave someone my number?' I asked them.

'I don't know, that could've happened,' Brook said.

'Well that makes sense,' I said shaking my head.

'What makes sense, Sky?' Leah said looking curious.

'Well, I woke up this morning and someone texted me that last night was fun,' I said showing them the texts. 'But I didn't recognised the number though so I texted back if I knew him and he said we met last night.'

'What are you gonna do now?' Brook asked me and I didn't had an awnser to that. What am I going to do now? I don't remember but Leah said we did had fun. I'm not sure if I should text back. I decided to leave it for a couple hours abd see what happens.

'I don't know, maybe let it rest for a couple hours, put my phone away and see what happens,' I said.

It's been 5 hours since I putted my phone away. I saw I had 5 new messages. 1 from my mom saying she misses me and wished me lots of joy, but the other 4 where from the Unknown Number.

From: Unknown Number
2:46 PM

'Don't you remember?'

From: Unknown Number
3:19 PM

'You don't remember, don't you?'

From: Unknown Number
4:55 PM

'It's okay, I'll tell you if you want?'

From: Unknown Number
5:34 PM

'Or maybe I should leave you alone...'

Something inside me said I should text back, I couldn't let him slip away and a part of me was curious what actually happend last night.

To: Unknown Number
5:54 PM

'No, I didn't remember untill my friends told me.'

He texted back almost immediately saying it was okay I didn't remember him, he saw I was a little drunk when we met.

To: Unknown Number
5:59 PM

'I'm not really sure what has happened between us though.'

I was hoping he would tell me what happened last night between us, because I kept thinking I did stupid things. I do stupid and dumb things when I'm drunk. It has happened before. I once talked to my dog thinking he was my boyfriend. He texted back.

From: Unknown Number
6:04 PM

'I already thought that, so if you'd like to know?'

To: Unknown Number
6:06 PM

'Yes.'

From: Unknown Number
6:08 PM

'Well I tapped on your shoulder and I wanted to ask if you had maybe seen my friend, Ryan, but when I tapped on your shoulder and you turned around, I could see you were drunk. I thought you were by yourself and you even said your friends left. So I figured out I'd bring you home safe. The funniest thing happend on the way to my car. You saw a tree and you started talking and when he didn't respond, you started yelling to it because you thought it stood in the way and we couldn't get to my car. It was seriously the funniest thing I've ever saw. Eventually I got you away from that tree and I drove you to the hotel. You wanted me to come with you to your room, which I did. But don't worry, nothing happened. You gave me your number, because you wanted to keep in touch. I waited for you to fall asleep and I then left. And when I woke up this morning, I texted you.'

Ohmygod, I did something stupid. Again. Why do I always screw things up? Why am I always doing dumb stuff when I have drank alcohol? I didn't text him back, because I felt emberassed and I didn't know his name yet. I turned my phone off and had diner with the girls. We watched some tv and I got tired. I changed into my pyjama's and went to bed.