Chapter One.

(A/N: A NEW BOOOK!! I hope you'll like it. 😊)

Skylar's Point Of View

It was a terrible sunday morning. I had one of the biggest hangover I've ever had. But it was totally worth it. Last night was my and my best friends Leah and Brook's last party in our hometown, because in 1 day we're going to Toronto. It's summer and this will be our first holiday with eachother and we're really excites. We'll be there almost 3 weeks, so we can visit a lot of clubs.

This morning, my mom woke me up because we had to have breakfast together. After breakfast I went straight back to bed to catch up some sleep.

It was almost 2 in the morning when my mom woke me up again. I felt a little sick from last night. I got out of bed and took a shower. I did my hair in a big knot and I decided to be make up free for today. I texted my friends that last night was one of the best days of my life. We met a couple of boys who were really cute, but we didn't got their number which is sad. I really liked my boy.

I went downstairs to eat lunch since I was really hungry and I haven't had lunch yet. I made myself a really nice sandwich and sat down on the couch. I put the TV on and I watched some news.

It is summerbreak and nornally my family and I never go on a holiday because we don't have the money for it. I do have a job that pays very well so I've told my mom and dad that half of the money I get goes to the family's box. That's a box where we save money for emergancies. I buy my clothes, shoes, make up and every needed thing for myself. With the money left, I go out with my friends. I love to go out and have lots of fun. I saved more money so me and my best friends, Leah and Brook, could go on a holiday together. We've been best friends for so long. We knew eachother since we were little kids. We also got matching tattoos on our 16 birthdays. (The picture above.) I've got a star, Brook got a moon and Leah got a sun.

I decided to already pack some stuff. I grab my suitcase and put some clothes in it. The weather will be hotter than ever. After I was done packing some stuff, I sat on my bed. I turn my laptop on to watch Netflix.

It is 3 hours later when my mom said that dinner was ready. I closed my laptop and went downstairs to see my mom made pizza. I absolutely love pizza.

Diner was done and I continued packing the rest of my stuff. I packed a couple dresses, some shorts, tanktops, couple of jeans, t shirts, my beautiful heels and shoes. Also my make up, hair products, toothbrush and toothpaste, last but not least my phonecharger and passport. Once all of that was done, I went to bed, because tomorrow, we have an early flight to Toronto.

(A/N: I know this is a short chapter but I don't know what more to write in the first chapter. Anyways, next chapter will be longer I hope..)