Chapter Two.

Skylar's Point Of View

I woke up and looked at the alarm next to my bed. I yawned. It was 5:30 AM. I took a shower, did my make up and left my hair in a messy bun. I went downstairs to get some breakfast. My mom was already up. She is driving me and my friends to the airport.

'Goodmorning sweetheart', my mom said. 'Did you sleep well?'

'Morning mam', I smiled. 'I slept very well. I'm so excited.' I ate my breakfast. Once I finished, I cleaned my plate and told my mom I was ready.

We got in the car and I texted Brooke and Leah saying my mom and I were on our way. We went to Brook first since she lives closer to my house than Leah. When we arrived, Brook was already standing outside saying goodbye to her mom and dad. She got in the car and we drove to Leah. Leah is always late though. We arrived at her house. She wasn't outside yet, so Brooke called her. I talked to my mom for a bit. Leah came outside with her mom and dad saying their goodbye's and then got in the car.

We arrived at the airport 1 hour before our flight. We said my mom goodbye and went inside. First we needed to check in and get our suitcases on the plane. Once that was done, we headed over to starbucks to get coffee before the flight.

Attention Ladies and Gentleman, the flight of 9:30 AM with the destination Toronto, Canada is ready to board.

We walked to our gate. The woman checked our passport once again and let us in. We got to our seats. The pilot came on board and the womans gave the instructions. We were ready to leave. All three of us were still tired so we decided to catch up on some sleep once we left. The flight took about 2 hours. I woke up because of the pilot that was speaking.

Hello everyone, this is your pilot speaking. Will everyone please lock their seatbelts. The plane is going to land in 10 minutes.

I woke Leah and Brook up, telling them we're going to land in 9 minutes and they've to lock their seatbelts.

Once we landed, we got almost as first out of the plane. We searched for out suitcases. When we found them, we made our way outside.

'Girls, we made it,' Leah said.

'But which way is our hotel?' Brook said. 'To the left or to the right?'

'I don't know,' I said. 'I think we probably should get a taxi and ask him.'

'Good idea,' Brook said. 'I'll ask for a taxi. A couple minutes later Brooke came back saying she had found a taxi who knows the way. We got in the cab and the driver drove us to our hotel. We arrived in 20 minutes.

We were so hungry, so we decided once we got our rooms we're ordening roomservice. Brook is going to get the key to our rooms. Leah and I are going to get all our baggage in the hotel so when we're done, we'll have the keys. Brooke came back with the keys and helped to get our baggage in the elevator. We've 3 rooms for ourselfs, 310/311/312. All the rooms are connected with doors but we decided to go for three rooms so we could have our own space and bedroom. Brook went in 310, Leah in 311 and I went in 312.

It may be took a while, but we got all our stuff in the elevator, to our rooms and now we're eating our roomservice. We got fries with hamburgers.

It was 10:30 PM and we wanted to go out. We got ready for our first night out in Toronto. We went to a club we saw on our way to the hotel. The nightclub is about 5 minutes walking.

We went inside the club and got some drinks. We danced like crazy and found some boys we danced with. We talked with them, they told us their names and where they were from. They bought us drinks, but after some drinks they left. We danced with the three of us for the rest of the night and went to the hotel walking.

We went to our room. Before we went inside we hugged eachother goodnight.

'This was a great first night in Toronto girls,' Leah said. We all agreed.

'Goodnight,' I said.

'Goodnight,' Brook and Leah said back and went inside their own rooms.

I walked to the bed and went to sleep almost imediately in my dress and with my make up still on.