Chapter 21 ~ Jackson,Mindy and more

Natsu's POV 

      It was getting late and y/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I smiled at her sleeping face and picked her up bridal style. She nuzzled her face into my chest as I carried her to her house. I made sure everyone in the block was sleeping and once I reached y/n's house I saw a note on the door. It read,' Hi honey saw you run out the house , the house will be probably empty when you get home. Cause Your father and I will be at work and your brother is out with friends. See you when I get home love mom! Xoxo! '

      I opened the door placed the note on the kitchen counter. I then brought y/n upstairs and opened her bedroom door. I laid her down gently and she started to stir in her sleep. Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled. " Natsu..." she said softly I blushed lightly and gave her a peck on the forehead. " I'll see you tomorrow ok?" She nodded slowly and I turned to go. Before I left I took one more glance at her. Her e/c eyes closed ,she seemed to have a peaceful dream. I then slowly closed the door and left her house.

                      Jackson's POV
(Same time frame as when Natsu dropped
of y/n.)

       I laid down looking at the night sky. Still I could feel the stinging of Natsu's slap. "I'm such an idiot." I said to no one. "Yeah you are." I turned my head to see Mindy. Her blond hair was down her lavender eyes catching my green ones. I noticed she started to cry. "H-hey why are you crying ?!" I ask her standing up. I walked up to her and she smacked me across the face. "How can you be so stupid ?!" She yelled as I rubbed my cheek.

         "What are you talking about ?" I said with a confused face. "Ja-Jackson...open your eyes ." I looked at her and she looked down. I tilted my head with confusion. She lifted her head with tears running down her cheeks," JACKSON I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

       I pulled her closer to me. I leaned on her and kissed her. She closed her eyes shedding some last tears. As I closed my eyes I saw a shooting star. She backed away after our kiss. She then looked at me with a smile. " Your right I am stupid." I said placing a hand on her cheek. She held onto my hand and smiled. She pulled me into a hug . ' I think I'm in love... with my best friend...'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                           The next day
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                               Y/n's POV

      I woke up with memories from last night. I couldn't help but smile. "Who knew it was going to be you Natsu Dragneel." I got up and began to change.

[ this is the outfit you're wearing you can change the colors if you like also your wearing black combat boots

[ this is the outfit you're wearing you can change the colors if you like also your wearing black combat boots.]

I decided to call Natsu. I scrolled in my contacts and clicked once I saw his name. The ringing began and then stopped.

Natsu: hello?

Y/n: hey

Natsu: I just woke up I'll be there in like five minutes !

Y/n: Natsu! Wait!

Natsu: uuuuhhh yeah?

Y/n: are we a thing?

Natsu: only if you want to be.

Y/n : You're basically my first ....

Natsu: same...

Y/n: Let's talk about this when I see you.

Natsu: ok.

I then hanged up the phone and walked down stairs and started to eat. "Hey what are you doing today?" I turned to see my brother Oliver. "I'm going out." I say with confidence. He then started bursting with laughter. " The  chick that likes staying indoor is going out wow." He said leaving the room with a bowl of cereal. I gave him a glare and grabbed some food and went outside. I found a red car parked in front of the house. The window rolled down to reveal Natsu in the drivers seat. " Let's go !" He said. I nodded and hopped into his car.

       "So are we a thing." Natsu says starting up the car and started driving.

"I want to be."

"Great!"

"But lets keep it on the down low."

"W-what?!"

Natsu then stopped the car and looked at me. " Why would you want to hide it?" He said placing a his hand on my cheek. I sighed and looked at his eyes. " Because I don't know how the others will react. Most importantly my brother." Natsu then pecked my cheek. "Well I understand. But ! I'm hungry and want some food!" I started to laugh and nodded.

    Timeskip to lunch hour

     We reached a nice little Italian restaurant and entered. The waitress seated us at a table and handed us the menus. Once we decided what we wanted we waited and Natsu decided to play peek a boo with the menu which made me laugh.

                       Natsu's POV

       She had the most adorable laugh. I finally realized what these feelings are I knew for one thing. I want her to be by my side forever.

      We order our food and chatted for a while about our interests . After a while are food came and we are with delight. We both had spaghetti. Once we finished I paid (even though she insisted I didn't let her.) After that we left the restaurant and took a drive around blasting the music having a fun time.

Until the unexpected happened.

___________________________
Credit belongs to artist