Chapter 13~ Confessions

[y/n]- your name
[L/n]- last name
[bf/n]- best friend's name
[m/n] - moms name
[d/n]- Dad's name
[h/c] - hair color
[e/c]- eye color
[f/c]- favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 month later...( December )

Y/n and Lucy were walking to school together. " Hey is it ok if Juvia and Erza walk with us ?" Lucy asked looking up from her phone. " Umm.... what... sorry.. sure..." y/n said typing on her phone. Lucy smirked and grabbed Y/n's phone. " Lucy?!" Y/n said trying to get it back. " oooo your texting NATSU?!" Lucy gasped.

Y/n blushed and grabbed the phone back from Lucy. Lucy had a devilish smile on her face. "What you guys talking about?" Lucy asked. " N-nothing important..." y/n said stuttering. The girls stopped and knocked on Juvia's house door. The door opened to reveal the blue haired girl with Erza right behind her.

The girls continued their walk and then finally made it to school. "Y/n ! Are you still texting Natsu ?!" Lucy asked waving her hands in front of her. " W-what? Yeah sure. " y/n said unknowing her surroundings. " She's been texting who?!" Erza asked surprised . " Shoot I have to go and get my stuff. See you guys later in class !" Y/n said putting away her phone and running towards the doors.

Y/n speed walked to her locker and opened it. Y/n crouched down and grabbed her books for her classes. She then grabbed her earbuds and phone. She stood back up placing her f/c backpack on the hook. Y/n then closed her locked and turned then bumped right into someone which made her drop all her stuff. " Sorry let me help." Once they both bent down the two bumped heads. " sorry !" They both said in unison. Y/n and the other person looked up to see who they were talking too. Then y/n recognized who it was. The two laughed as they picked up
Y/n's belongings.

" Really sorry n/n=[nickname] " Natsu said while he gave y/n her books. " It's really my fault,I wasn't looking where I was going.." Y/n said blushing a little. Natsu simply smiled and patted her head. "Nah your fi~" Natsu said but getting caught off.

"Hey Y/n let's go to class together." Y/n was being pulled away by Jackson to her classroom. " I-I still have some~" Y/n says getting caught off by Jackson placing a finger on her lips. " Do you want the truth?" Jackson asks. Natsu was starting to walk away then he heard a slam against the lockers. Natsu turned around to see
Y/n the victim against the lockers . Jackson blocked her exits with his arms.

Natsu gave his stuff to Jellal who noticed. Natsu ran over and so did Juvia and Mira. " The truth is Y/n I'm in love with you and I understand if you don't love me back. But I promise i will fight for you. I also will never get your heart taken away from me. " Jackson said. Natsu pushed his way through the crowd that formed . Juvia and Mira did the same. " And one more thing....You belong to me not NATSU DRAGNEEL! " Jackson yelled. Natsu finally made his way through, hearing those words. Jackson backed up and began to walk away. The crowd left knowing knowledge that can spread like wild fire.

Y/n was still shocked by the whole situation and Jackson's last words repeated in her head. Y/n's knees weakened and she fell to the floor. Juvia and Mira looked at Y/n with concern. Natsu not knowing what to say just bent down to her level. Y/n looked up to see Natsu's face. She only could smile because that what he always brings out in her. She then hugged Natsu while small tears started to run down.

The school bell rang and the hallways started to crowd. "Y/n we should get going." Natsu said. Y/n only tightened the hug," Can we stay like this for a little longer?" Y/n asked as she played with a strand of Natsu's hair. Natsu began to hug Y/n back and then stood up her still hugging him. " Y-y/n ! We have to go." Natsu says. Y/n let go and Natsu handed her stuff to her. Y/n had a frown on her face and Natsu smiled, " How about this ice cream after school?" Y/n's face turned happy with glee like if everything about Jackson disappeared.

Y/n nodded and Natsu and her started walking to class.

Timeskip to le classroom

Y/n and Natsu opened the classroom door just in time as the bell rang. " All right kids in your seats! " Mrs. Connell said standing up from her desk chair . Y/n sat down and then realized on her left was Jackson and on her right was Natsu. ' I'm stuck between two guys! ' Y/n thought to herself. Y/n turned back and saw Levy's face and smiled . She then turned back to facing forward. 'Great at least I got someone. ' Jellal walked pasted and handed Natsu his belongings before sitting down. Then the math lesson began.

Y/n started to write the math problem down in her notebook . " I'll be right back be good. "Mrs. Connell says as she leaves the classroom. Y/n kept writing and then a hand touched hers. She looked up to see who the hand belonged too. ( Who's hand is this ?! Get it now for 9.99! Oh gosh the only I entertain is myself 😂)

Y/n looked to see Jackson smirk and grabbed y/n's hand and held it. " What do you think your doing?" Y/n said pulling her hand away. Jackson grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her closer to him," Simply making you mine . "

______________________________
Credits belong to the artist