Chapter 20 ~ Our special place

Timeskip to the private place.

       Natsu took y/n to a hill that showed a great view of Magnolia. The sun was setting and its beautiful colors swam in the sky . Natsu and y/n sat down on the soft green grass. Thoughts ran through both of the human's heads. Natsu gritted his teeth and held onto his scarf. Warm tears ran down his cheeks with the words coming out of his mouth over and over again. "I'm so so sorry y/n." Natsu repeated. He looked at her with his black eyes. Y/n smiled at him. She then pulled him closer for a hug.

        "I'm just so glad that you're not dead." Y/n said tightening the hug. Natsu hugged her back. The two stayed like this for a good and long 5 minutes. Once they pulled away they both felt a emptiness in their hearts. They watched the sunset together but then Natsu's heart couldn't take it any longer. Natsu stared at y/n's e/c  eyes. Y/n caught his stare and a blush climbed on both of the humans cheeks.

       Natsu tucked away some of y/n's hair behind her ear. He leaned in slowly tilting his head. Y/n closed her eyes and felt Natsu lips land on hers. This filled their hearts. Natsu smiled between the kiss and y/n giggled as they pulled away .

       Y/n and Natsu watched the sunset together watching the starry sky be born. Y/n and Natsu held hands and y/n closed her eyes as she laid her head on the salmon/pink haired boy's shoulder.

                     Natsu's POV

        This maybe the most cheesiest thing I would ever say but , the sunset was pretty but the girl next to me was beautiful.

_______________________
Credit belongs to artist for art
A/n: sorry this is short