Chapter 3 ~ meetings

[y/n]- your name
[L/n]- last name
[bf/n]- best friend's name
[m/n] - moms name
[d/n]- Dad's name 
[h/c] - hair color
[e/c]- eye color
[f/c]- favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [y/n]'s POV

     I woke up from the smell of pancakes roaming around the house. I quickly got ready and ran downstairs to see a pancake waiting for me. I quickly sat down and started eating. " I knew that would get you up early today!" Mom said from behind me. I jumped and looked at the clock 6:00 am ! " oh no..."
" oh yes!" Mom grabbed my sweater and threw it at me. I caught it and put it on. Where we are about to go is a open house. My mom strictly arranged just for me to go to and it's only for me ! I would be the only one roaming the halls while my mom speaks to the principal. I hated these things.

    My mom and I entered the car and drove to my new school. Once we drove into the parking lot, we were greeted by a giant school. I stepped out of the car and faced the giant school in front of me. " Are you Mrs. [l/n] ? " I looked down to see man with a white mustache and white hair. " Yes. Are you the principal?" My mom asked nicely. The man nodded " Yes. I'm the principle Makarov! " my mother and new principle shaked hands and he motioned us inside the school. Today was a Sunday no school great. The principal showed us inside and two girls were waiting there. One was short with blue hair and the other was a bit taller with blond hair and brown eyes. " These are two out of three of my honored students. The third is Erza Scarlett but she is doing business,she is student president." The two girls waved at me while my mom and the principal went into his office.

       "Hi I'm Lucy Heartfillia !" The blond said. " And I'm Levy Mcgarden !" I waved " I'm [y/n] [l/n] " I said with a smile. " Your my new neighbor ! " The girl named Lucy said. I remembered the cookies and smiled at her ," yes thank you for the cookies they were very good ! " I said and then the two girls showed me around the school.

                      1 hour later....

       We were walking around talking to each other as if we were best friends. Then I heard squeezes of feet shuffling and balls bouncing. " That's the boys basketball team practicing." Levy told me.
" Let's introduce them to [y/n] !" Lucy said opening the gym doors. We stepped in the gym seeing the boys staring at us. " Hey babe!"

A boy with glasses and orange hair ( I'm not mean guys ) walked towards Lucy. " Hi Loke!" Lucy said kissing him on the cheek. " Oh! [y/n] this is Loke my boyfriend!" Lucy said turning to me. I waved at Loke and he smiled. " You must be the new girl huh? " said a voice behind me. I turned around to see a boy with pink( or salmon whatever floats your boat) hair and with a built body. I couldn't help but blush a bit. I nodded and he took out his hand for me to shake. " Natsu Dragneel." I hesitated at first but then shook his hand. " I ship it !" I heard a girl say. I turned around to see a girl with white hair and blue eyes. She gave me a innocent smile " The names Mirajane." I smiled and nodded. " Hey guys why won't we sing the new girl our song." A boy in his gym shorts said. Natsu whispered in my ear of his name, Gray. " Oh yeah ! " said a freshmen named Romeo.

Lucy, Levy and Mirajane  walked me over to  where the benches were and stood to watch the show.

Gray: Everybody, yeah
Rock your body, yeah

Loke: Everybody, yeah
Rock your body right

All :Backstreet's back, alright

Hey, yeah

Romeo :Oh my God, we're back again
Brothers, sisters, everybody sing

Jellal: Gonna bring the flavor, show you how
Gotta question for you better answer now, yeah

Natsu: Am I original?
Yeah
Am I the only one?
Yeah
Am I sexual?
Yeah
Am I everything you need?
You better rock your body now

Gajeel: Everybody
Yeah
Rock your body
Yeah
Everybody
Rock your body right
All: Backstreet's back, alright
Alright

Natsu: Now throw your hands up in the air
Wave them around like you just don't care
If you wanna party let me hear you yell
Cuz we got it goin' on again
Yeah

Am I original?
Yeah
Am I the only one?
Yeah
Am I sexual?
Yeah
Am I everything you need?
You better rock your body now

Jellal: Everybody
Yeah
Rock your body
Yeah

Loke: Everybody
Rock your body right
Backstreet's back, alright
Alright

Natsu:So everybody, everywhere
Don't be afraid, don't have no fear
I'm gonna tell the world, make you understand

Romeo:As long as there'll be music, we'll be comin' back again

Gajeel: Everybody, yeah
Rock your body, yeah

Jellal: Everybody
Rock your body right

Romeo: (rock your body right)

All: Backstreet's back
Everybody

Gray: (everybody)

All:Yeah

Romeo: (rock your body)

All:Rock your body

Loke:(everybody)

All:Yeah

Jellal: (everybody rock your body)

All: Everybody

Gajeel: (everybody, rock your body)

All:Rock your body right

Natsu:  (everybody)

All: Backstreet's back, alright

After the performance we all clapped.

" I hope to see you around on Monday
y/n !"Natsu said then I was dragged away by the girls.

End of chapter 3
_______________________________
Credits go to artist

Levy: Vote!
Lucy: and comment!