Chapter 9~ Jackson

[y/n]- your name
[L/n]- last name
[bf/n]- best friend's name
[m/n] - moms name
[d/n]- Dad's name 
[h/c] - hair color
[e/c]- eye color
[f/c]- favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning....

                         Natsu's POV

   I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. 'Oh no!Today I have morning practice.' I thought to myself. I stood up and walked over to my backpack and stuffed it with a red hoodie and jeans. I looked over my shoulder and saw [y/n] sleeping with her mouth open and snoring a bit. I chuckled and went to my dresser and grabbed my basketball uniform.

   ' Now to wake her up.' I thought to myself  I walked over to the [h/c] haired girl's body and started to shake her. " Hey [Y/n]! Wake up it's your first day you get to meet everyone !"

   She opened her eyes and stared at me. " You never want to wake me up." She got up with her [h/c] in a mess and grabbed her backpack and clothes and stomped to her way to the bathroom.

                          1 hour later

      [y/n],Zeref and I were walking to school together because my dad took my car to check it's engine. We finally reached the school and I took a glance at [y/n] who was looking down at her schedule. " Confused?" I said looking at her troubling face. She looked up and said," I understand it but aren't we a little early." I nodded ," I have a morning practice and thought you should come." She nodded and we made our way to the gym.

     " Where did Zeref go?" [y/n] asked once we reached the gymnasium doors. (Natsu used a big boy word 😱" Oh he went to "study" with Mavis." I said opening the doors to see everyone.

     " we been waiting on you Dragneel since your dad's not coming this morning." Gajeel said. " Yeah sorry guys let's begin with some free throws."

                       [y/n]'s POV

    ' I'm starting my day with watching boys play basketball.' I started to take out my phone and go on [social media app].  " Hey follow me on [social media app] !" I looked up to see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He smiled at me and grabbed my phone and started typing. "H-hey" I said trying to grab my phone.

      " The names Jackson! " he said giving me my phone back. " I just typed in my phone number and [social media app] username." He said with a wink. I laughed and he chuckled. " So what's your name new girl ?" He asked me moving his brown hair with his fingers. " [y/n]." I said acting cool.

         " Jackson !" I heard Gray say. " Ok.Ok!" Jackson said while waving Gray off. " I'll see you around [y/n]. " he said with a wink and walking away. I smiled and looked down at my phone.

    I looked at Jackson's contact name. 'Jackson ❤️😉!' I thought with widen eyes .

                       Normal POV

       "Ok guys let's begin with some drills!" Natsu said.

  (Play song)

Romeo: Coach said to fake right
And break left

Jellal: Watch out for the pick
And keep an eye on defense

Gajeel: Gotta run the give and go
And take the ball to the hole

Elfman: Like an old school pro
He said, "Don't be afraid"

Natsu: What you waitin' on?
To shoot the outside "J"

Just keep ya head in the game

And don't be afraid
To shoot the outside "Gray"
Just keep ya head in the game

Team: U gotta
Get you get you head in the game
We gotta
Get our, get our, get our, get our head in the game
[repeat 3x]

Gray: Let's make sure
That we get the rebound
'Cause when we get it
Then the crowd will go wild
A second chance
Gotta grab it and go

Natsu: Maybe this time
We'll hit the right notes

Jackson: Wait a minute
It's not the time or place

Natsu: Wait a minute
Get my head in the game

Jackson&Natsu: Wait a minute
Get my head in the game

Natsu: Wait a minute

Jackson: Wait a minute

Natsu : I gotta
Get my, get my head in the game
You gotta

Team :Get you, get you, get you, get you head in the game
[repeat 3x]

Natsu: Why am I feeling so wrong
My head's in the game
But my heart's in the song
She makes this feel so right

Jackson: Should I got for it
Better shake this, yikes!

Team: I gotta
Get my, get my head in the game
You gotta
Get you, get you, get you, get you head in the game
[repeat 4x]

         Natsu looked to see [y/n] clapping and smiling. Jackson also saw [y/n]. 'She's cute.' Both Jackson and Natsu thought.

_______________________________
Author's note: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! ( even though it wasn't that long) Well it seems Natsu may have a rival!

JACKSON IS MY OC THE PICTURE IS FANART THAT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET! CREDITS GO TO ARTIST FOR BOTH DRAWING AND SONG!