Chapter 14 ~ Please

[y/n]- your name
[L/n]- last name
[bf/n]- best friend's name
[m/n] - moms name
[d/n]- Dad's name
[h/c] - hair color
[e/c]- eye color
[f/c]- favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let her go !" Levy said since y/n was too scared to speak. A smirk crawled onto Jackson's lips as he pulled y/n closer to him. " Come on Jackson if she's not interested,she's not interested now let her go." Jellal said looking at Jackson straight in the eyes. Y/n tired to push away but Jackson only stood up held y/n tighter. " Jackson sit down and let y/n go !" Lucy yelled. Jackson only shook his head," She's mine !" Jackson yelled back. Y/n looked at Natsu who was sleeping through the whole scene.

Y/n looked at the classroom seeing everyone yell at Jackson. It seemed that Gray and Loke were ready to fight him but was held back by Juvia and Lucy. The yelling and seeing everyone cased y/n to get scared and ready to faint.

Natsu started to wake up caused by the yelling. Natsu opened his eyes to see Jellal standing up and ready to fight but held back from Erza. Natsu looked around and saw everyone facing the front of the classroom. Natsu looked towards the front seeing y/n in Jackson's arms terrified.

Y/n started to hear the yelling turn into silence only seeing them mouth if they were yelling. Then everything went black for y/n.

Y/n started to fall from Jackson's arms and Natsu rushed and caught her and gently placed her on the floor. " Y/n ! Talk to me ! " Natsu yelled Juvia ran to bathroom to get a hot towel. Jackson pushed Natsu away and looked at Natsu dead in the eyes. " She's mine !" Jackson yelled swing a punch at Natsu and hitting him on the cheek. The girls gasped and boys watched. " I'm not going to fight you Jackson." Natsu says . Jackson then grabbed Natsu's shirt collar and kneed him right in the gut. Jackson let go of Natsu causing him to fall on the ground. Jackson then walked out of the classroom.

" Natsu are you ok?" Levy asked with concern. Natsu nodded and went back to being on y/n 's side. Juvia came back in the room ," Juvia has the towel!" Juvia ran to y/n and placed the warm towel on her forehead.

Mrs.Connell walked backed into the room. " What happened !!" She says rushing to the student's aid. " Long story.." was only the students could say. " Natsu your nose is bleeding." Jellal says handing him a tissue. Natsu placed the tissue on his nose and looked down at y/n.

A timeskip brought to you by Natsu breakdancing

Y/n started to wake up and realize she was in the nurses office. She looked to her side and saw Natsu being helped by a nurse. " Ok Mr.Dragneel try not to get injured this time!" The nurse says to him . Natsu nodded and noticed y/n woke up.
" Y/n..." Natsu said and Y/n smiled at him. The nurse turned around and smiled, " Good to see you awake again you were passed out for two of your classes and your classmates wouldn't stop checking up on you. Especially Mr.Dragneel here." The nurse giggled and Natsu's cheeks became a very bright pink. Y/n smiled and thanked the nurse . The nurse left only leaving y/n and Natsu alone.

" Thank you Natsu..." y/n said Natsu perked up and walked over to her and then sat down on the bed next to her. "For staying by my side." Y/n continues. Natsu looked at y/n with a closed eye smile. " Your welco~" Natsu was about to say until y/n softly kissed Natsu's cheek. Natsu turned beet red and y/n giggled and walked away to head to gym class. Natsu placed his hand on his cheek and softly smiled to him self.
____________________________
Credit belongs to artist