Christmas special

The gang decided to meet at Natsu's house for Christmas Eve. Y/n was currently at the front door of Natsu's place about to knock on it.

Y/n's POV

       I knocked on the door because it was freezing and I was ready to go inside. The door opened to reveal Erza in a santa dress and hat. " Hey Y/n! " Erza said happily.

Natsu's POV

      " Hey Y/n !" I heard Erza say from the door way. I was in the kitchen with Zeref and his girlfriend Mavis. I got distracted of what I was doing. " NATSU THE COOKIES ARE ON FIRE !" Zeref screamed I backed away from the oven Mavis and Zeref were in panic mode. I blew on the cookies trying to make it go out like a candle but it got worst. Zeref ran out of the kitchen Mavis was fanning the cookies. "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH" Zeref yelled coming back to the kitchen with a fire extinguisher. He started it up and the substance went everywhere in the room. All that was left was a white cloud filling the kitchen. Mavis opened a window and then I saw y/n standing at the door way of the kitchen her eyes widen. "This is a nice welcome haha" she said giggling .

     I greeted her with a warm smile. " Hi ya y/n !" I said. She waved and helped Mavis start a new batch of cookies. Zeref kissed Mavis's cheek before putting away the fire extinguisher. I simply rolled my eyes and zeref caught me. " What? You jealous you don't have a girlfriend. " Zeref teased I growled , " I can get a girlfriend !  " I responded walking into the living room where Jellal was playing the piano. " How about we sing a song for the season!" Levy said everyone nodded and Mavis,Zeref and y/n came out of the kitchen with the cookies.

( play song )

Natsu : Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Y/n : Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun

Zeref : Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Mavis: Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air.

Mira and Laxus : What a bright time, it's the right time
Mira : To rock the night away

Natsu and y/n : Jingle bell time is a swell time
Gajeel : To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh
Gray: Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock

Lucy: Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
Juvia and Gray:  That's the jingle bell

*Erza is sitting on the piano while Jellal plays *

Erza: Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Jellal : Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
Jellal and Erza : In the frosty air.

Lucy and Loke : What a bright time, it's the right time

Loke : To rock the night away

Zeref and Mavis : Jingle bell time is a swell time

Gajeel : To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh

Levy : Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet Jingle around the clock

Romeo : Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet

  Wendy : That's the jingle bell,

Romeo : That's the jingle bell,

Everyone: That's the jingle bell rock

Time skip with the sound of pixie dust

Normal POV

Y/n and Natsu were sitting on the couch. Mavis and Zeref on another . Then everyone else sat on blankets and pillows on the ground they were all watching a Christmas movie. Everyone got romantic except Romeo,Wendy,y/n and Natsu. Romeo and Wendy blushed every time they looked at each other. Y/n and Natsu were just eating food.

   Everyone was falling asleep and Natsu felt someone on his shoulder. He looked to his side and saw y/n sleeping soundly. He smiled and pulled the blanket for him and her. Natsu go comfortable and when he was about to close his eyes he said his final words before he entered dream land.

               "Merry Christmas y/n."