Chapter 35 Ziddim

A/N So just in case you forgot Ziddim is Zaire's brother who was briefly mentioned in one of my chapters. This chapter is actually pretty important and it has to be in Ziddim's point of view. I don't really like to have a lot of different point of views but this one is necessary. So I hope you enjoy this chapter.

3 years ago

Ziddim's POV

I've never been the type to fall in love. Especially with women who are taken. But Olithia caught my eye. The day her family moved in with us and said Zaire would be marrying her I fell in love with her. It was like love at first sight. Zaire being the womanizer he is, he only saw her for her body.

I look out the window and down at the garden where Olithia is shooting arrows at someone trying to knock the wooden bucket off their head. They look petrified, its probably why she loves it so much. I whistle trying to get her attention. She looks around looking for me. "Sweet flower I'm up here!" I shout to her. She looks up and smiles dropping her arrow. She takes off with her dress flowing behind her looking like an angel running in the sun. She wraps her skinny arms around me.

"I missed you Ziddim!"

"I missed you too sweet flower."

"Don't call me that. I am not sweet and I am not a flower."

"That's true. Have you seen my brother?" She rolls her eyes and folds her arms."Yes I have and he's pist me off again."

"He's always pissing you off."

"He's always pissing everyone off since you left. I heard they're thinking about sending him away or something."

"Has it really been that bad?"

"He's smoking weed and leaving the castle to escape to somewhere almost every night. His parents don't know yet only Allen and I know. I feel like he's avoiding me too."

I nod my head listening to everything she says. Zaire is a lucky man to get Olithia as his wife and this is how he treats her. "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Have you gotten into any trouble lately?"

"You know me Ziddim. I'm a bad girl I'm always in trouble." The words this woman says that turns me on. "Maybe we should make some trouble of our own?" She says brushing my arm up and down. Standing on her tip toes she kisses my cheek.

"I can't." I say knowing how wrong it is to want my brother's fiance.

"Why not? Zaire probably won't be back until late. He's never here anymore. Besides I know you want me." She starts leaving kisses down my neck. "Do you love him?" She stops kissing my neck and looks up at me. "Of course I love him. I've never felt any other way about a man."

"Then you shouldn't be kissing me. It's wrong because we both love him. And you're not suppose to hurt the people you love."

"I love him but I don't know if he loves me. He's never here, he's so cold to me. He says he loves me but then he is never here."

"And being with me isn't going to help your relationship with my little brother." A tear slips down her cheek and she looks at the ground. I take my thumb and wipe the tear away. "Don't cry just talk to him." She smiles at me sadly and walks away. Now time to talk to Zaire.

Walking down the hallway I hear crashing on the inside of Zaire's room. I open the door to see him throwing a vase at the wall. A maid is in there trying to avoid getting hit by the vase. "How many times have I told you this week to make sure my food was hot and here on time?"