chapter 6

Bonjour commet ca va my fellow peoples

   Jolies POV

 The day after accident in the mountain

  Where am I? A sharp pain went straight through me. Tears start rolling down my face. 

"Hello someone please answer me." I hear the door open. It's Zaire.

" Zaire?! Where am I?! Why am I here?! Why am I in so much pain?"

 He comes over not saying anything. He lifts my shirt and examines my stomach. I slap his hand with the little strength I have. He lets out a sigh. 

"You're in my basement." I lift myself off the table. I try to stand but instantly collapse in Zaire's arms.  "You need rest" he whispers in my ear. 

Chills are sent through my body. Before I can protest he lifts me into the bed.

"Here." he gives me a blue pill. 

"It will help with the pain." I swallow it dry. He heads for the door but I stop him. 

"Can you stay here until I sleep. I don't know whats going on and- "yeah" he says cutting me off. "Thank you." I whisper. I am instantly taken in by sleep.

     I wake up in a pool of sweat. Water is dripping down my face and I feel so sick. It's so humid in here and my head feels like someone is sitting on it. Zaire is no where to be seen. 

I'm kind of curious to why he lifted my shirt. I roll up my shirt and see a gash across my stomach. My heart stops and my stomach drops. It's stitched but the blood is surrounding the stitches. I touch it only to yank my hand from the pain I have just received. The sight of my stomach is disgusting. I can feel something come up from my throat and I threw up all over the floor. Tears are now streaming down my face. I don't care if I can barely walk I need to get up. I need to do something. My bed is covered in blood from my wound.

   There is a bathroom to my right so I limb over there. I stare into the mirror and a cut is on my forehead and a few scratches on my face. I am full out sobbing now. What did Zaire do to me. I hear the door open. My heart starts skipping all around. I throw open the cabinet looking for something, anything that I can fight Zaire with. I find a razor. Even if it is't going to kill him it can slow him down. There he stands in the bathroom door frame.
"Stay back." I say pointing the razor at him. My hands are trembling.
He puts his hands up but doesn't look phased.

"I want to know what the hell you did to me!?"

"I found you in the mountain in a car accident."
My head starts pounding when I try to remember. That's right I was in that nest when the monster hit me. Cherry came down.....I glared at him.

"Where is she? "I snap.

"Cherry you mean?"

"Cherise to you!"

"She's in the hospital."
My heart instantly drops. "Is she....dead? "
"No.'

He takes a few steps forward.

"STAY BACK!"  He ignores my order and keeps coming forward.

We are now eye to eye.
His arm comes reaching for me but before he can do anything I slash the razor up his arm and bolt for the door.  Sharp pains are shooting all over my body, but I keep pushing through it. I can here him cursing under his breath. I limp up stairs holding onto the rails so I wouldn't fall. I open the door to see Mr.Remy sitting in a chair.
"Hello Ms.Monique."
I can hear Zaire running up the stairs. I ignore Mr.Remy and run out the basement. I run around the corner and bump into a small white haired girl. I fall and Zaire's arm grabs me.