Chapter 3

A lot of shit might not be edited but its late so I'm going to go through it later. Remember If you enjoy it like it and share it thanks😘😘

Cherry's POV

The second monster looks at me and jolie. It turns its back to us facing the other monster.  It looked back at us pointing his head to his back. As if I knew exactly what it wanted me to do I throw jolies hand around my shoulder and carry her onto its back. Its skin feels hard, cold, and scaly like. From each side of its body wings spread out taking off. 

I see the boys running for their life on ground. Just as I am about to say get the boys the smaller monster rips Micheal's head off. I scream and more tears fall. The monster I am gets closer and I stick out my hand for Johnsy to grab onto it. He reaches for my hand but Johnsy trips over a rock.  The monster I'm riding on stops dead in their tracks. It turns to Johnsy.

 "Johnsy! Hurry up!" The monster I'm riding on gets closer. I stick my hand out for Johnsy to reach. I briefly touch his hand before the monster rips his throat out before my eyes. My mouth drops open and his blood is splattered all over me. I will never ever forget the terrified sad expression on Johnsy's face. Knowing that his life had just eneded right then and there. Tears welled up again.
"JOHNSY!" I yell as if it would bring him back. I can hear his bones cracking in the monsters mouth. Just so it can spit it out. The monster flys out the cave full speed. I can't help but start panicking as I hear the roar from the cave. Outside the cave Jolie is still wrapped around my shoulder. Hang in there you'll be fine trying to reassure myself. But in the bottom of my stomach I could feel butterflies and not the good ones.  The monster who took us out the cave looks at me then roars just like the other one. I can tell he wants me to leave. "I can't go. Johnsy was just in there. I know he's dead but I can't just leave him." The monster turns to me and takes a few steps closer. He growls at me and pushes me back. "But what about you?" it roars agian pushing us toward the truck. I nod my head "good luck and don't get yourself killed." I turn around and make my way to the truck. I put her in the truck on the passengers side. Running over to the drivers seat I see in the mirror both the monsters fighting. Hoping in, the keys are still there and I start the engine and begin to drive.

    Shit how did this happen. I should have just listened to the woman and left. We turned the curve around the mountain trying to make our way back down. I am sobbing and staring at my friend. She looks dead. Her body won't even move. I feel shivers all over and look up to see the sun roof open. Just as I was about to reach for the button the monster is in front of us. It was the smaller one. I slam on the brakes. I try to open the door but was instantly knocked over by a huge claw sending the car flying down the mountain. The moutain is steep and the car keeps flipping over and my head hits the glass over and over. I hear trees breaking as we come down the mountain to a halt.

   Back to present

   This is the end. The trees were about to give in and I am going to die from a 100 feet fall. I kind of wish I was in Jolie's position quick and painless but I had seen everything. All three of my friends dying and me about to die a horrible death.

   My vision is going in and out. My head is throbbing. I decided to just let sleep fall over me and take death peacefully.

         Zaires POV

"Magrets here"? I spat yeah that was my reaction as well. "What have you done to Natalia now?"

He just rolled his eyes. "It wasn't my fault this time."

"That's what you said the last time."

   I walked in to see a 5'1 white haired woman in my kitchen on a stole trying to get some spice. She turned around with a smile from ear to ear. She jumps down and grabs my cheeks I missed you Zaire. I remove her hands and look her straight in the eyes, "what happened to Natalia?" She sighs.