Chapter 25 "I hate Monday's"

A/N Just like the title says I hate Monday's too just like Garfield. I mean hello it's the start of the school/work week (which ever applies to you). My babies here is another chapter. Oh and Just in case you forgot show my book "Two of a Kind" some love it could really use it."

I hate Mondays. They irk the hell out of me. Its the start of a school week. Like how annoying. "Cherise." I can hear Zaire all the way from the atrium. But I act as if I can't hear him. He finally catches up with me. "Can we talk Cherise?"

"I have to get to class." I snap. Looking into Zaire's pleading eyes tug at my heart. But I'm not falling for them again. He can't just apologize for having a fiance or make me forget how cold he was to me last week. "I've got to go Rida's waiting on me."

"You're lying."

"What does it matter to you anyways? You dumped me. You told me how weak and pathetic of a human I am. Why would you want to be with someone as fragile as me, don't you know I'll just break? Tell me why?! Why can't you just leave me alone?! You're not making easier for me to stop loving you!" I immediately throw my hand over my mouth. But it was too late it came out and he heard it. I turn around running up the stair case avoiding him.

All day I've been thinking about my confession to Zaire. How could I be so freaking careless? I guess Zaire has been thinking about it too. Every time he gets a chance to talk to me he takes it. But I just make up some lame excuse as to why I can't talk to him.

Walking home he follows right behind me to my door. Letting out a huge huff I drop my bag and turn to Zaire who is now very close to me.
"Cherise I'm not letting you go until I explain."
"Explain you have 1 minute."
"Jennifer is my fiance because we have to get married. Our parents set it up.

"Oh well that makes me feel so much better. I was hoping to be your mistress."

Are you going to let me explain or cut me off?"

"Fine continue."

" I came to Earth to get away from everything that's going on at home. But I didn't expect to fall in love when I got here though. I've never believed in true love until I saw you open that door with the most cutest annoyed face. Jennifer found out about you and threaten to kill you if I didn't brake up with you. She has a secret spy here ready to kill you at any given moment."

My eyes widen and I blink a few times. Was this boy serious? "Why the hell would I believe you? That is the most extracted lie I have ever heard of. You could have come up with a better lie. Like I don't know the president put a gun to my head and forced me to break up with you would have been better with whatever the hell you just said."

"Cherise you have to believe me. "
"No I really don't. Why would I? You lied to me about your fiance. Why should I ever believe you again?" I stand there with all my weight on one foot. I'm waiting for an answer Zaire." He didn't say anything just looked at me.
OK exactly you don't have a reason so why should I? I turn around and close the door right on his face.

He starts banging on my door. I swing it open full speed and glare him down. "What the hell Zaire?!"

He pushes his way into my house and runs up the stairs." Are you fucking serious?!" He runs down the hallway and into my room. I'm going to shoot this boy. Stomping behind him I swear their is steam coming out of my ears. "You lost the privilege to just come in my room when you damn well please!"
He starts throwing my teddy bears and stuffed animals around my room.
I really don't even have the words to describe how pist I am at him.
"Found it!" He suddenly yells.
"Found what?!" My head is honestly throbbing now Zaire is driving me crazy.
"A camera."
"Did you say a fucking camera."
"Here it is in this over sized teddy bear."
"You put a camera in my room?! That's it take your fucking teddy bear and leave my room! I yell to the point where my vocal cords felt like they weren't even working anymore. But he didn't even look phased.
"I didn't put a camera in your room but Rida did."
"Why would my friend Rida do that? Unlike you she doesn't keep secrets from me."
"The first day I saw her I thought something was off about her." Zaire explains.
OK so he's just going to ignore me now got it.
"Think about it yourself Cherise doesn't she seem a little off."
Thinking about it Zaire was right. Rida didn't even know how to pronounce New York. And that time at Lyneox when she had to go to the "bathroom" and those men came and jumped me. She just so happens to come out when I'm running. And she knew exactly where I lived when I never told her.