chapter 7 missing

Zaire told me I was there for a week. Each day I threw up and he held my hair back. The sharp pains lessened as each day went by. I stopped waking up in pools of sweat too. I still felt drained out and I lost about 5 pounds but other than that I had felt better.

  I am laying on the couch when I feel Zaire's hand on my shoulder. His hands always made me feel warm inside. I looked up at his serious face. It is always serious. I have never seen him smile. Before I could stop myself from speaking I blurt something out. 

"Why don't you ever smile" I asked. He looks shocked by my question. Rubbing the back of his head he actually answers me. 

"There isn't really much to smile about." His cold sad answer made me want to cry. A tear slids down my cheek.

"Why're you crying?" 

"I don't know because its sad that you don't ever smile about anything." Rolling his eyes he changed the subject fast.

" I came to tell you, you can go home now jolie. I'll take you whenever you're ready."

 "Does that mean I can tell my mom what happened she and everyone else is going to want to know."

 "Tell them whatever" he threw his hand up. "Even...the dragon bit?" I mumbled.

"Well not that. "

"So what do I say?"

"You got lost or something."

'I doubt that would work." 

"Why not."

"Well because......"

I thought about it. It could possibly slid. I could say I was stuck in the mountain finally got down and made my long journey back to Georgia.

Smacking his arm I look up at him "you're right." It is 10:55 at night and I really want to see my mom. But I want to see Cherry and her house is right there. 

"Thank you Zaire."  Whatever he replies. 

This guy is so cold but I wasn't going to let that affect me I am about to see my parents and my BFF who is currently mad at me. I needed to fix things with her. Magret came downstairs with a sad look on her face. Why so sad Maggy. I call her that now. We pretty much bonded since Mr.Remy still had to work and Zaire was outside talking to his "friend".

"I'm going to miss my buddy that's why I'm so sad. "

"Well you will see me when I visit Cherry." A sad smile crept on her face. 

"Sorry sweety but I'm going home tonight."

 Zaire seemed shocked when he heard Maggy. 

"I thought you lived here."

 Shaking her head slowly" no I live far away from here I just came.....to visit my nephew and my...brother." I nodded my head. Maggy is hiding something again. She always hesitates when she's hiding something. But I won't pry. I got up and hugged Maggy. Mr.Remy stomps downstairs.

"So you're leaving?" Mr.Remy sounded elated at this news. Maggy's sad face turned into a sour one.

"Thank you Mr.Remy for your help." I give Maggy one last hug and she returns it with a kiss on my cheek. I smile and slip off into the night.