Chapter 12 Cherise!

A/N- I really should be working on my essay but I'm too lazy for that so I'm just going to continue with writing this cheesy story. Ok hope you enjoy this chapter.

Cherry's POV

"Hey Cherise wheres your dog?"

"I don't have one." I say to Luke without looking up from my journal. Its been 3 days since I last spoke to Luke. He must be scared of Zaire since he picked a day to talk to me when he's not in class. "Yeah you do. That big white dog. I think he answeres to 'come here boy..whos a good boy.' or maybe thats his job since you're the slave in this situation." I turn around with angry eyes. "Luke how about you actually say it to his face or are you scared he might bite you." His friends start laughing his brown face turns a little red. "I just don't understand how the president of the Black Student Union and the leader of countless protest in racist classrooms could date our oppressor. You always talking bout black guys who date white girls and hate on black girls but turn around and betray your own race. You a traitor Cherise and you know it."

"I never said I was dating him."

"But you like him."

"Why does it matter?"

"You ridicule black men for liking white women all the time."

"No I ridicule the ones who say I don't date black women because...."

"Keep telling yourself that Cherise." I roll my eyes and pop my headphones in.

I text Zaire bored and wanting to just chill with him.

Me: Hey wat happened to u?

Him😍: I'm busy...unless u wanna hang.😙

Me: already said that kiss wasn't gonna happen again

Him:😍Come on...

Me: Where r u

Him😍: Look outside the classroom.

I look up from my phone and Zaire is standing outside the door waving at me.

Him😍: come outside

Me: what about the teacher??😣😖

Him😍:Say u gotta go 2 the bathroom. I stand up and walk over to my teacher who is watching netflix at her desk. "Um Ms.Resume-"

"Yea you can go to the bathroom." She says without looking at me. "Um ok." I walk out and meet Zaire.

"Is this a thing now? Us skipping together?" Is the first thing I say to Zaire.

"I hope so I like skipping with you." I blush a little and roll my eyes. "Are we going back to that mysterious forest?"

"Excuse me where are you two suppose to be?" My heart starts to speed up and my voice gets caught in my throat. It was the freaking courtesy officer. Zaire comes near my ear and whispers something. "Follow my lead Cherise."

"Huh." But within two seconds he runs down the hallway. "Zaire?!" The officer runs towards me and I take off behind Zaire. Damn he can run. He runs up the stair case but I'm yanked by my arm. The officer drags me by the arm back to the principles office. "I can't believe you and your boyfriend thought you could out run me." Ms.Reynolds says.

"He's not my boyfriend and he did out run you."

"At least I caught you." she laughs as if that was honestly funny. As we walk up the hallway and going to the principles office Zaire is behind the corner. He comes from around the corner and the courtesy officer lets me go and chases Zaire. I take the oppritunity and run too. Zaire jukes the officer and catching up with me. We go out the side doors that lead outside and run into the parking lot. We hide behind a car and I peak around looking for the officer. She opened the side doors but went back in giving up on us. "Oh my god. I can't believe I just did that." I say out of breath. "I'm a bad influence on you."