Chapter 21 Jolie's world

A/N OK so this is a chapter only about Jolie.This isn't an important chapter but I thought why not put it  in.  Make sure you vote comment and tell your friends about this book.

Next day

"I'll be needing stitches"
Kept playing over and over for my alarm. I finally shut it off and sat up in my bed. I looked around my room and my walls were tanned with beautiful decorations all over it. My dresser was huge and I had a walk in closet full of shoes and clothes.

I'm not feeling like school today. I got up from my bed and walked over to my black full mirror. I lifted my shirt and the gash that should have left a mark was gone, completely gone. It didn't even have the stitches in them anymore.

My phone lit up letting me know someone was calling. Maddie my manager is calling me.

'Hey J'
'Hey Maddie.'
'Ok so there is a job I really need you to help me out with.'
'What?'
'Ok so my model can't come in and I really need a model today to save my job. Can you please come in. I know you aren't suppose to work until next Saturday but I really need someone.'
'Yeah I will come in let me tell my parents first.'
'Thank you babe you're a life saver.'
'No problem.'

Honestly I didn't do it for her. I did for me. I really need a day to myself with the Zaire rejection gave me Yesterday.

I run downstairs and see mama looking at her tablet reading something.
bonne maman du matin. (Good morning mom)
bonne chère du matin. (Good morning dear)
puis-je aller à une séance de modélisation s'il vous plaît(can I go to the modelling shoot please)
qu'est-ce que je vous ai parlé de nous dire à l'avance si le temps ?(what have I told you about telling us ahead of time)?
désolé mais s'il vous plaît puis-je aller (sorry but please can I go)
Oui mais dites-moi la prochaine fois (yes tell me next time)
Oui maman (yes mama)

The shoot took about 3 hours. There is a Starbucks up the street so I decided to go there until time to go. I picked out my favorite drink on the menu. Berry blast or something like that. Usually I know but my head is somewhere else. Honestly I thought modeling with all the cute guys would take my mind off Zaire. But all I did was compare them.

This one guy looked like a guy I would totally date. Like so my type. Abs like a god damn god sharp jawline sparkling brown eyes perfect white teeth killer smile. He asked me on a date and gave me his number. I don't know if I'm going to call him. I mean he gave me his number and then text it to himself so he could have mine. But he reminds me of all the boys I have dated. Shallow cocky and sex crazed. But Zaire wasn't like that. Despite the fact he skipped most of the classes and was pretty cold, at the same time he was nice in his own way. I can tell hot, brown, and beautiful wasn't really those characteristics of Zaire. He could never beat Zaire.

The bell rang and someone came into Starbucks. Speaking of the devil here came hot tan and beautiful.
"Hey you're from the shoot around the corner right?"
He knows I'm from the shoot I don't understand why he is being dumb. But I played along with pretty boy.
"Yes I am whats your name again?"
"Tristen love." he said kissing my hand. Yuck kill me now he is probably hoping my legs feel like jelly and my voice turns into some high pitch squeal.

I put on the fakest smile and say my name "Juliana."
"Pretty name." he says while pulling out a chair. "So what about that date?"
"Oh yeah I forgot."
"No problem, what about my place tonight at 8."
"Sure." I say lifting my eyebrows.
"OK bye love."
"Bye." I say waving my hand at him sarcastically. Maybe I should get some beer or some kind of alcohol because I'm going to need it tonight.

I didn't even bother trying to dress up nice. I throw my hair in a ponytail, sweats and a tank, no make-up and that says something since I put it on every damn day, sneakers that I forgot I owned, and grabbing my Stitch backpack that had a few things in there.
Pepper spray
Tampons
More pepper spray
Charger
Tablet and
Phone
Oh and I almost forgot. Running back in the kitchen I pick up some wine.
Now everything is perfect. I hear a knock at my door and there he is.

"Ready?"

"Yeah lets do this."

When we arrive its a giant mansion. With a huge round about driveway columns on each side of the burgundy door and Ross of Sharon bushes were about ten feet tall. Trinten opens the door and light burst through the darkness. When I walk in a chandelier hangs over me and straight ahead a few yards in front of me is a patio door. To the left of me is a bathroom that smells of roses and a curtain full of Eiffel towers all over it. I continue straight and over to my right is a living room a big nice fireplace two comfy couches and a smart TV. The fireplace is made of stone. To my left is the kitchen with an island in the middle a marble bar, an electric stove, and a shiny huge black fridge.

My trance is broken by the sound of Trintes voice.
"What about a swim." he says taking off his shirt revealing his golden abs.
"Yeah sure why not." I say slipping off my tank and slipping off my sweats.

Opening the patio door there is a staircase that leads down to the lit pool. Ladies first he gestures for me to go downstairs. There is a big ass diving board and I just had to try it. I climb up the ladder and canon ball into the pool.

We sit in the pool talking to each other. We actually have a lot more in common then I thought. Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought. 

...................................

Trinte drops me off at my house and my parents aren't home but the light is on. I open the door and grab a candle holder. I walk quietly into the living room and find Cherise sitting in my chair with her legs crossed. "Cherise I was this closer to bashing your head in."

"Bet you any amount of money I was closer." I arch my brow at her. "What are you talking about? Why would you want to bash your friends head in?"

"I would never want to bash my friends head in....or anyone for that matter....but yours." Thats when everything clicks the kiss Zaire and I shared. "Look if you're mad about the kiss I'm sorry but I told you he was into me. Cherise we always play this game..we like the same guy but they end up like neither of us or me. I tr-" but Cherise cuts me off by laughing. "Funny funny little whore." The version of Cherise anyone rarely ever saw came out. Esirehc came out. Cherise and Esirehc were like two different people. Cherise kind and sweet got pists pretty often had attitude but it wasn't as scary as Esirehc I'm pretty certain shes capable of murder if pushed enough.

"Look Cherise...I'm sorry about that kiss." She starts laughing again. "Stupid STUPID bitch!" She stands from the chair and all I see is anger in her eyes.

"I don't care about the kiss....He told me he doesn't like you..he actually pushed you off him when you kissed him. I'm not mad about that I pity you actually. It must be so embarrassing for you to throw yourself at my boyfriend just for him to reject you. I mean how did that feel? Feel to know he didn't return your feelings and he had eyes for your so called best friends? You must feel like an idiot. You should though."

"Cherise I'm sorry."

"Yea I know....but what you should really be sorry for is telling him about my bulimia. That was something I wanted him to know on my terms on my own time. When I was ready but you had to tell him. How do you think I felt when my family and friends always went to the bathroom with me cause they thought I was going to throw it back up. Or when I wasn't hungry and they made me eat because they thought I was starving myself again. I didn't want Zaire thinking of me like that but thanks to you he will.

"So you came here to tell me that?"

"No I came here to tell you why I was doing this" Cherises fist makes contact with my nose sending me to the floor. "You broke my nose bitch!"

"Sorry did I do that? How careless of me. I know how big your pride is so if you know what's good for you..you'll leave me and my boyfriend alone. Bye Jolie." She steps over me and I hold my bleeding nose.