explicit Chapter 13 "Orange is the new black"

Zaire walked me up to my porch step even though he lived right next door and kissed me goodnight about 20 minutes ago. I'm now laying in my bed trying to get sleep but Zaire's first is keeping me up. I bet she is like super model pretty. She is probably thin. I'm not what you would call thin. I've got curves. My breast and my ass are big but I don't have a flat stomach. Its not like it was huge but it wasn't flat. And I have stretch marks on my butt. That's not cute. She is probably some one you would see in a Vogue magazine.

I need to get sleep though. Sometimes if I watch Netflix I can sleep. I start watching "Orange is the new black". It pretty damn good. As soon as I start getting into the show darkness surrounds me.

Waking up all I remember is Red putting a used tampon on Chapman's Sand witch. By the way its revolting. I look at my clock that read 10:34 am. Sitting up I look at my room that's covered in my clothes. Justin Bieber's poster is hanging over my dresser next to it is Selena Gomez. I should really get rid of that thing its like what 2 years old now. His hair isn't even brown anymore. Its an ugly blonde color. Selena can stay though she was rocking that look. Red dress and her hair in beautiful curls. I check my phone and an unknown number is in my phone. I try calling them back but no answer. Throwing my phone to my bed I hoped up off and headed toward the shower.

After a hot steamy shower I throw my shower cape on the bathroom floor. I walk out to my room naked because I am the only home. I go into my room and threw on a T-shirt and a lacy purple and strip cheeky underwear. My ass cheeks hang out but its better then my entire ass hanging out. I like feeling free.

Walking into the kitchen all you can hear is my feet on the floor and my music blasting through my ear buds. "Bring it back" plays and I can't help but twerk to the song. This is the best twerking song. Maybe not the best but it was fun dancing to.

What should I eat? Bacon, egg, cheese sandwitch. Nah I don't feel like cooking it. Pancakes? Again don't feel like cooking my conscious bitches. I open my pantry and the froot loops are at the top of the pantry. Standing on my tipie toes I grab it and gallop over to the cabinet where the bowl is. Turning around I let out the most ear piercing scream known to mankind. I'm pretty sure everyone in Crab Oaks heard me. There he is gawking at me. Not taking his eyes off me. From head to toe he does it over and over.

"Zaire what the hell are you doing here?! "

"Well I came over to say hi and your mom let me in before her meeting. "
Then I notice something. His "friend" is poking through his sweats. I look away quickly blushing.

"Zaire do something about him." I say with my eyes darting to his friend.

"I can't help it. He has a mind of his own besides I don't want to do anything about him I'd rather you do that. My eyes literally pop out my head and I feel something wet between my legs. I cover myself so he doesn't continue to stare but that only provokes him. He stands up from the chair he was sitting in and makes his way toward me.

"Zaire stay back. I don't want him coming near me." I warn.

"He wants to be near you though." He keeps approaching. It kind of feels hot now. His body is up against my chest. My nipples start to harden. He grabs my legs and lifts me onto the counter. His lips are so close to my lips and his eyes are staring into me. I could feel his hands traveling up the side of my back and hover over my breast. Shivers are sent through my body. His lips start kissing up my neck. My hands are moving up and down his shoulder. I can't keep my hands off him. I wanted more of his touch. I wanted to feel more of him. He pushes into me and I feel his friend through his sweats. I can feel it getting bigger and bigger. His kisses get rougher every time they get in contact with my neck. He starts pulling on my nipple and I couldn't help but let out a whimper. His finger tips grazed on my thigh sending tingles all over. He starts circling my thighs. My body shivers even more and I start giggling. My fingers play in his hair and I bite his lip. I can hear him moaning into the kiss which turns me on even more. I feel him pinch my ass then give it a hard smack making me jump. He smiles we brake from our kiss and he steps back. I am in such a haze.

"Why'd you stop?" I moan.

"Like I told you before I don't want to lose control." Sticking my lips out I start pouting.

"OK fine" I jump off the counter and purposely start switching my hips. Before I turn the corner I pretend to drop something and slowly bend down. I can hear him cursing under his breath.

"Fuck Cherry don't try me."

"Or else what?" I say turning my head. Before he can answer I walk down the hallway and into my room. About 10 minutes later Zaire sits on the head of my bed.

My bed moves and I can feel my butt move with it. My ass is basically hanging out these shorts. I feel like he's looking at my butt. I go though snapchat stories and hit Zaires. Omg. What I see on his story has me shookith. My ass hanging out my shorts and the fucking caption says 'when bae is looking like a snack.' The tongue emoji and water emoji is stuck by my butt.👅💦 I can feel my face redding I tap his story again interested in the rest of it. Loud moaning plays on my phone and I try to turn it down but stumble and instead turning it up. I stumble some more and my phone drops on the floor. I pick up my phone and some guys dick is tearing up this girl. Its so graphic. She's moaning and begging and theres white shit all over her. The caption reads "mood rit now"

"Like what you see?"I turn around with my mouth wide open and his smiling. "Don't worry the story is private. I made to where only we can see it. And any other guys thinking about you."

"I uh....I....?"

"Whenever you're ready I'll make sure those are the noises you make" He grabs my knee pulling me down to him.

"This is how it will happen. You have a smart mouth. And Daddy needs to fix that. So I'll choke you, not too hard, unlike my kiss that will have you breathless. Then I'll-" His phone rings and he looks down at his pocket. But his phone wasn't the only thing visible to my eye. His pants have a big lump in it and I'm pretty sure nothing else can fit in his pockets. He pulls his phone out and blanky stares at the glowing screen. "Sorry baby I have to take this."

Guess I won't being seeing whats underneath those pants. He leaves me cold in my bed and I pull my phone out.

"Whats wrong with you?" I ask dragging my fingers through his messy make-out hair. He turns his head facing me,

"It's about my brother".

I didn't even know Zaire had a brother. "Is he alright?"

"Yeah it's just after 2 years he wants to call me after he did me so wrong."

Well shit. I think to myself. "Maybe he wants to make it up to you?"

"I don't know but what I do know is I don't want to talk to him." He lays his head on my lap while I continue to listen to him about his brother.

"Do I get to meet your brother?"

"I don't want you to meet him. Honestly I just wish he would stay in the hole he has been in for the past 2 years."

"What'd he do?"

"Lets just say he betrayed me."
I am guessing there is beef between him and his brother. We sit in a nice silence and we could hear the birds outside chirping and Mr. Gregors mowing his lawn. I hear Zaire snoring and it was the cutest thing ever. He even starts mumbling in his sleep. He is mumbling about food and random crap about some shows. Maybe I should record him for future blackmail. I giggle to myself in my head.

"Olithia." he mumbles. Who the hell is Olithia? That is all he mumbled for like the next 2 minutes.

He finally stops mumbling but it didn't matter. He obviously got a girl back home in..... Where is his home?